In Memoriam, Yasmay Laetshi

Jarax said:
Tristian, in my eyes gave up his right to call himself family when he slaughtered Aeris and Yasmay.

Hmmm... that I didn't hear about...

Jarax said:
I set the trap that cause the entrance of the Earth guild to explode catching Shikar and Deira in the blast, now shikar was not meant to be there, an unfourtunate accident. Diera was my target.

So your the one who did that... Noted...

I am not sure if I am really entitled to speak since I never had the pleasure of meeting Yasmay and I am sorry for your loss everyone, but I was also thinking should you mourn for her loss or celebrate the life she lived, the great moments she shared with all of you, and the great things she has done for this world. I say the next time we are all in town we should have a party celebrating the great things Yasmay has done, for what I have heared it seems like she deserves it.

I extend my apologies out to everyone here for tarnishing her memorium.
I'm going to move this out of here. And make it more personnal...again, to the people this has up set cause i have stepped foot about this here, I'm sorry.

~Taltos Wolfstien de Valios

Interesting...

Nate said:
Hmmm... that I didn't hear about...

That may be because it is untrue, D. But we should speak privately of this, Coshaldya.

She and I spent more time together after the Fell (when I allegedly slew her and Aeris) than ever before. In fact, she and I only came to call each other Coshaldya afterwards.

I still maintain I am innocent of their murders.

Anyone who wishes to find me can do so, most every day I'm teaching in the meadow.

Jarax... good luck with that.

I hope your people can live with the stain of dishonor their continued association with you has caused.

I will remain in town until the Giorgio have decided when my trial is to be set for... I have given my oath to the Magistrate I will not leave until then.

In service,
-TD, KBN

Yasmay was not a member of my race or my family, and I wouldnt call us friends. However she was nice to have in a tight spot and she was always fun to have around. I had trusted her at my back knowingly, and that says something in and of itself.

Tho I know her death will and has opened holes between people, and allowed warfare that she requested held to start again, I would ask people to keep there couflicts out of this area of the dream. In addition I would ask that we try to not fight over her in person as well. I would not like to see any more blood over her body/spirit than we already have, at least untill she is put fully to rest.

I would love to say she wouldn't want us to fight, but to be honest I can't say that; I dont know what she truely wanted. However I can say that she told me more than once she didn't like people fighting over her.

Thank you for your time.

most_precious_blood said:
What do you mean "Put fully to rest" ?

-TD, KBN
Nothing bad. I was told that she would be given to family to do whatever death rites are correct for her. I dont know how long that will take or what is needed however, so I used the phrase "put fully to rest"
I appologise if it means something else as well.

Spirit Farewell

The spirit farewell will not be needed.

I have been in contact with Yasmay in the awakening. She wishes all of you to continue the peace that had been settled.

She wished not to dwell on her death but encouraged us to look towards our lives. She has asked for a party to be held in her name and great tales to be told of her adventures!

Since I cannot travel to the phsyical lands right now, I invite those that wish to participate in this party to travel here in the awakening. I will provide safe passage for any that wish to attend.

As for family, I ask all to contact me about the party and other matters at heart. It seems we have quite a bit of planning to do in the coming month.

Mykell Le Grey
contact me by messenger at hurdd@hotmail.com

Mykell said:
She wished not to dwell on her death but encouraged us to look towards our lives. She has asked for a party to be held in her name and great tales to be told of her adventures!
In addition to any blood family- members of House Zodiac that I am familiar with being on good terms with her may accompany us on the last road of her travel. I will be leaving on this journey fairly soon. It is highly spiritual and sometimes dangerous, but it is a good journey to take for such a sister. If anyone would like to include any sentimental items, letters, or familial adornments they can be given to Evad at the tavern and I will have them taken with us to the appropriate location.

~Balryn

Words

I am sorry this took me so long after the fact to say something but I felt my place was not among the congregated mourners or family.

Since I hardly knew her the is little I can say on her behalf and character. What I wanted to say was what most of you knew already. What a stranger knows simply as fact.

I have some small ability to interact with the sprit realm and in that ugly place she was a becon of purity. Among thousands of screaming and twisted sprits she was like a pure vien of truesilver in the darkest of stone. To escape with her I took her into my own sprit and carried her away from the threat of an evil gyspy man or sprit, I know not which. I know not if it is some consolation but I can tell you plainly that she is the purest sprit I ever came in contact to, or will ever by my guess. This is fact to a stranger and truth to her family.

Honor to your clan, she is in the last embrace of the mother. There is no greater place of honor.

Sir Zanatose Al'Vera
Order of the Emerald Flame
Chieftain of the four scar clan
Ducal Knight of Elan, Barony of Mistdale

Back