In Memoriam...

tennyo.san

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Although we have defeated Kazik, we have also lost many to his bliss.

It is with the blessing of Grand Master Kruger that for the sacrifice of his spirit for all of Terna, Eric Marsters has been reinstated to the Greater Earth Guild of Terna and will be recognized as an honorary Master herein.

The Greater Earth Guild of Terna will be creating a memorial to acknowledge Master Eric Marsters and all the members, initiates to grand masters, who have been permanently lost to attacks during the interim of bliss.

We ask all those who can assess the health of others to help with the resurrections across the lands over the next couple weeks. If you feel you can help, please report to your nearest guild house or earth circle.

May the light guide you,

Eve Rosenfeld

Apprentice Councilor of the Research and Development Branch of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Healer of the Broken Lands
Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

The Brotherhood has lost one of their own. He fell in battle with honor and valor. He gave his life so we could continue the fight. Eric Marsters was a friend and ally to many, but he will be remembered as a brother to us. He was a man of great moral standing and always held the well being of others before his own. He was also stubborn and hard headed. You would have to be to tolerate this group of misfits. He will be mourned and remembered but never forgotten.

Keeper
Quartermaster of the Brotherhood

If anyone would like to share a story, memory, or anything of the like please send it my way. It helps my grief to remember. I will be compiling these in a journal for when age steals these memories from me.
Thank you
-Arsita

As we look back over time
We find ourselves wondering ~
Did we remember to thank you enough
For all you have done for us?
For all the times you were by our sides
To help and support us ~
To celebrate our successes
To understand our problems
And accept our defeats?
Or for teaching us by your example,
The value of hard work, good judgment,
Courage and integrity?
We wonder if we ever thanked you
For the sacrifices you made.
To let us have the very best?
And for the simple things
Like laughter, smiles and times we shared?
If we have forgotten to show our
Gratitude enough for all the things you did,
We're thanking you now.
And we are hoping you knew all along,
How much you meant to us.

Death is part of the Great Cycle that flows from Birth. Honoring the Past while planning for the Future is my own personal mantra.
Eric shall be missed, I shall have a tribute of my own to honor him.
It will take time for me though, I must allow myself to grieve first.

Another student of mine has gone through the veil to what lay beyond...

Back