In need of a blacksmith.

I'm looking for a blacksmith to forge a longsword for me. I will choose whichever smith demands the least amount of money for their services.

I could probably make one, unless you are just looking for like a tin practice blade or something. Did you want it coated in silver, or made super-strong?

-Jehyu

And the cost depends on what you want, Just because I'm a rabbit doesn't mean I like to run in circles so I'll give ya some prices. A long sword is about 3 silvers, with silver added it would be 18 more silver, and super strong adds six gold.

-Jehyu

Tansy,

Do you intend to use this in the defense of the pass and to help rescue Valdanis?

I can assure you Jehyus work is more than worth the added coin.

Jehan Wyldweaver

I intend to use the sword wherever my travels take me. that will most likely include defense of the pass.
I am but a poor adventurer right now. In fact I am still learning the values of your money system. Three silvers I know I can pay. But how many silvers go into a gold?

I have a long sword you can use, Right now it's just sitting around gathering dust, I'd rather someone was using it.

Don't worry about the price, if yer that new and you needs a sword....I ken use the practice anyway. Just don't move to fast if I'm hiding behind you this weekend okay?

-Jehyu

Great thank you both! erm... I'll try not too... but I'll likley be doing my fair share of hiding too.

Back