In Need of Armor

Hey, does anyone have a suit of armor that I could borrow for this event? Thanks.

-Vaughn

I have some armor I can borrow out. I have a leather scale shirt (which I might need back during the event if I somehow lose my arcane armor), a steel scalemail shirt, plate spaulders (not super-comfortable, but they look good), and a pair of leather/plate bracers. The scalemail, spaulders, and bracers should combine for at least 22 armor points without the in-genre or mastercraft bonuses.

I will also bring my brass chainmail shirt, it provides 3 points per location: arms, upper chest, lower chest, and back.

-Ryan

Thank you both very much, I'd prefer the chainmail if that works for you Ryan, thank you very much for the offer though Kyle. :)
I look forward to seeing both of you at the event this weekend. :)

-Vaughn

Kyle,

If you have the room to do so, you should bring yours too in case anyone else needs armor, or my chain doesn't fit him. :)

-Ryan

Peter D. 's character is going to need some armor so we would greatly appreciate it if he could use any for the event.

Thanks!

I'll bring my extra stuff. Is Peter playing the character he played at Chicago?

Courtney,

I will try my level best to find that vest he borrowed from monster camp last event. But I need it next season for Goren.

Paul

If you can get a leather coat at a thrift store, you can turn it into a leather vest and bracers pretty quickly with minimal effort. It doesn't look awesome, but it's a good, quick first set of armor.

Back