In need of assistance.

Arkade

Scholar
Well met locals of these lands. I am Arkade Prince, I'm looking for something I may have lost an undefined time ago. What it is that I'm looking for is uncertain, and it's location unknown to me. This thing, givin that it is in fact a thing, is not necessarily lost in your lands, but its as likely a place as any. Though anywhere would be unlikely, givin my stature in comparison to all things in existence. It is a complete possibility that whatever it is that I'm looking for I could have already overlooked, though I have a notion that I'd be able to tell if I saw it.
Sorry to ramble on like an elder who has to much time to think. I was wondering if there is a place of refuge I may stay for a time, and passably a Guardian or Warrior who could protect me from the angers of nature. I posses many healing spells, and mental strengths passed down from my ancestors, though little compensation in the way of coin for help.

Manny thanks,
Arkade Prince

Arkade-

Refuge we have in abundance, though more from Dark Elves than anything else. These lands are a mess and as long as you're willing to help with the fight you'll find a place to stay. As for your possibly-lost-thing-that-you-might-know-if-you-see-it, there's a lot of stuff laying around a war zone so good luck finding it. Just don't spend so much time looking as a dark elf slits your throat. Travel safely.

Mathis

Back