In need of supplies

Tseddon

Hello,

As simple as the request may be. I'm in need of 2 short swords. I would like to purchase them when I return from the current exploration trip I am going to take, should be around the end of next month.

I don't need them silvered or strengthened.

I am do not currently have preferred means of contact for any blacksmiths in the area, so I'm calling out to any who might be able to provide the weapons.

Genji

Were they destroyed in the war effort?

I'll check my supplies, and there may be some in the war chest.

If I have any, you can have them.

If there's a third one anywhere among our camp, I am looking to acquire one as well. I lost mine when I died in the Vor ambush, but I use it exclusively as a backup at this point so replacing it hasn't been a priority.

They were not destroyed during the war effort.

I'm merely wishing to make a purchase to fill out my personal weapon stores to reflect a new style of fighting.

-Genji

Hey, look at this! A blacksmith! Oh wonder of wonders.

So 3 short swords? Find me when you're back in town and I'll get you taken care of.

By any chance, might you be visiting Twinspire at its upcoming gather? If so I would love to place an order with you in advance if possible. If not I will make do. :)

Sorry Shay, I never caught your message. You should have told me when I saw you that you needed something, I might have had it in stock. I'll be around, I can always pass things along with others to reach you if you're not. Just let me know what you need.

Genji? Do you still require the short swords? I had them with me but couldn't remember who was the one looking for them. Memory isn't what it used to be, a few to many hits with the hammer

Tulbor said:
Sorry Shay, I never caught your message. You should have told me when I saw you that you needed something, I might have had it in stock. I'll be around, I can always pass things along with others to reach you if you're not. Just let me know what you need.

No worries, I wound up getting it from you indirectly by way of Dame Nyrani. But I'll remember for next time if there's anything more. Was a pleasure fighting with you.

Yes I could still use them.

I'll be at the gather in July. I"ll be in the kitchen cooking.

-Genji

Back