In need of Tracking Tutelage

This may come as an odd request but I am looking for someone that can teach me how to track undead. And don't even bother if you have a smart arse remark, just go kill yourself now and save me the trouble, only serious replies are needed. For I need as much information on my prey as possible. Such as creature habitats, movements, feeding and the like. Even if you are just a master at tracking animals, I would appreciate your assistance, or if you hunt humanoids that would be even better. But if you are that diamond in the rough that tackles the feat of tracking undead; We need to talk as soon as possible.

From the office of...

Jack,
I am reasonably skilled at tracking creatures through the woods. Although my experience tracking the Undead is somewhat limited. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the lands your dreams come from. But if you found yourself in the lands of Gaden, by all means seek me out and I would be happy to teach you what you need to learn. I travel with Kovu and Panda who you might know if you have been adventuring in before in Gaden, as well as my sister, Tondra. You should be able to find me if you look for one of us, wearing the blue and gold colors of our team.

Treasurer of Forest's Edge,
-Taloc

Taloc,
Thank you. I have been to Gaden once and met many hearty adventurers there. If fate leads me to Gaden again soon, I shall definitely look for you.

I do nye know anything of tracking, but I do know a lot of the undead. I learned beneath Arkade for a while before his disappearance and work as a coroner. If you have questions about a specific undead eit'er contact me or I could direct you to someone who does know.

Hope This Helps,

~Marcey

Marcey,
Thank you. That knowledge will be invaluable for what I am trying to do. Let me meet with my peers and get a list of the undead that I am seeking out and I will contact you directly.

Jack Shadow, I hope to be making it to Briarpass soon to help out my little sister. I can teach you a fair bit about tracking if you wish, I am a master tracker and dont mind spreading my knowledge.

Bart

OH!! OH!!! I can smell REALLY good!!!.....does that help?

I don't know Quilly very well yet, does she means she's good at sniffing things out, or that she's got a favorable scent? Ah well at any rate it sounds like you will have no lack of tutelage, and tracking is no doubt a skill that will be useful in the future.

-Enan Bluewater

Enan, looks like you are right. There is no shortage of tutors. I thank you all for your responses. Please, make your skills available for that Fallingstar chick to use as well. She got some plans up her sleeve and it would be nice to see if they pan out. Send a pidgeon her way and see what kind of work she has for you. And remember, dealing with Fallingstar is always....interesting.

From the desk of

I cannot recommend them. Fallingstar's plans tend to end in selling everyone else out to powerful creatures for her gain. Especially the fey.

-Shin

Hey people, seriously what's everyones problem with Lydia Fallingstar? I've never had anything but honorable dealings with her. In particular the last thing she did with me last season was to help me cast a difficult ritual. So I for one do not like hearing slander about someone I haven't heard anything bad about. What's the problem here?

-Mage Eldarion Avari

I have found it has been less Liddia selling anyone out than others not trusting her. Maybe before I moved here she was unworthy of trust, but I know as long as I ave known her she has fought for Briarpass' folks. I do not always agree with her choices or methods, but her heart is good. I am sorry if your dealings Shin have been otherwise.

Hearsay is a sad and dishonorable reason to distrust anyone. I have not had any experience or reason to distrust Lydia and so I do not.

That is not to say that I don't believe any adventurer could fall into evil ways, anything could happen. However, if we trust no one then what is the point of our gatherings? If there is one thing that I have learned in my travels, it is that adventures end up depending on each other in battle and speaking slanderer about each other outside of it is just unproductive at best, and dishonorable at worst.

-Mage Eldarion Avari

I know that both Bart and even Kalin should be able to teach you, I no longer have the skills though but I am willing to help you learn along with my brothers.

Elle

Thank you Elle, for getting back on topic. Much appreciated.

The rest of you, stop acting like a bunch of wenches and shut the hell up. I could give a rat's butt about the worthiness of Liddia. Either assist me with tracking down some undead and killing them or don't. Everything else is irrelevant.

jack_shadow said:
Thank you Elle, for getting back on topic. Much appreciated.

The rest of you, stop acting like a bunch of wenches and shut the hell up. I could give a rat's butt about the worthiness of Liddia. Either assist me with tracking down some undead and killing them or don't. Everything else is irrelevant.

Interesting words. We should speak in person at some point. Perhaps at the next market day? Killing undead is always amusing.

-Shin

Lurin said:
I don't know Quilly very well yet, does she means she's good at sniffing things out, or that she's got a favorable scent? Ah well at any rate it sounds like you will have no lack of tutelage, and tracking is no doubt a skill that will be useful in the future.

-Enan Bluewater

I think i can smell very good but I can also smell very good. I think that answers your question.

Back