In Period Push....

Kitaruen

Knight
We are putting major efforts into being more immersed. We suggest decorating your cabins to be more in period as we will be having an IG benefit for folks who do...The Golden Elf Beautification Committee funded by Duchess Suswayni is here!

Also we will be taking steps in the tavern such as table cloths and such to help make it feel more in period. And will continue the push to have in period drinking vessels for everyone. Keep in mind no plastic bottles or cans and or current day packages allowed in the tavern.

Also as a note the logistics area of the tavern will be walled off from the rest of it as well as the OOG eating area for NPCs will be in this area aka no more white headband folks in the main area unless they are actively marshaling something. The rest of the tavern is for game! This will mainly come up during the soft lay on Friday Night!

Also look for the IG post soon but prep your jokes, your poems, and other talents.....(keep in mind they should be modified to be appropriate for our genre and family appropriate setting)

I feel like I should be able to do ooc stuff in my cabin, like drink a coke or take my meds. . .

I'm not sure if this will interfere with that.

Feel free to do what you need to. This is primarily for the tavern. And an overall reminder to stay in character as much as able.

Or just pour your coke in to a cup. Target sells a copper cup/mug for $10. :)
-Adam

I do think anyone would be upset if you crack open a soda and poured into your mug, and tossed the can. We are just trying to keep out of period stuff off the tables.
-Adam

Back