In Remembrance of Yuri

Cozy

Scholar
NEPA Staff
Brothers, sisters, cousins, and friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I tell now of the permanent death of my cousin Yuri. He have die bravely with sword in hand - struck down by Galanthian forces and unable to be reach in time. Please join me in this dream in celebrating and remembering his life, and the way he have touch all of our life.

-Luka Tatianna Aleshova Romani

Yuri was a good man. I am saddened at his loss but proud to know that he fought with honor and bravery and died with sword in hand.

I shall have a drink in his memory and never forget him.

---Kantil DeManious

Luka,

You have no idea how sorry I am for Yuri's passing. He was never anything but kind to me and helped me many times with surprisingly wise words and many good drunken laughs. He was a good friend of mine though I did not know him very long and I will miss seeing him around the tavern and bothering him for drinks.

Though I do not know them please send my regards to his family and let me know of anything I can do to help them or yourself. Also if there is a spirit farewell for him please let me know.

Be well in your travels,
Ruis

When I return to adventuring we will have drinks and song for Yuri and Gregor.

Lanna Rose Abdoujhaparov Clan Draken

Yuri was always Quiet. He was steadfast. He loved a laugh and some drinks. I am sorry I didn't know him better. We fought alongside him much this last gather. My words are eloquent enough for these situations. He was a good man. He will be missed.

Vigilance and Valor,

Marcusagrim Anvilstrike The Stormheart
Man At Arms
Vanguard Unit

Back