In search of a new home

PYKE

Adept
after years of mixed feeling with my homelands use of slavery I find myself in a very peculiar spot. A disease that ravaged my body earlier this month had me accept a race change would be the only way for myself to survive. Seems to have worked for now.
But going back to my clan I can no longer be accepted as a member being changed to a slave in their mind.
Ardic seemed to be a great new beginning but the local adventures seem to be against the empire I hold in great Regards. I feel working with them to be at odds so I have set my mind to find another place home.
I will be in town this weekend and hope to talk to some and figure out this dilemma.

Pyke

Pyke-

You and I have been though a great deal together and you know I hold you in a very high regard.

You are welcome to settle your new home in my lands, Storm's Rose. My people would do well to have a man of your skill and kindness among them.

Find me at gather and we can talk more.

Be safe in your travels and know - you will always have a home.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you cyn

You are the first I would consider making a home next to. The mist are finicky and hope this is the last time a affect will be put on myself. But in the past greater travel doesn't seem to cause them.

Pyke

Back