In search of flowers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breten

Artisan
Garridan wanders the market, looking for a florist that specializes in rare flowers....

After wandering the massive market for what seems like days, Garridan stumbles across a florist in the far southeast corner of the Market. Fantasia's Fantastic Flowers is the name across the façade.

Garridan enters the shop, the fragrant aromas fill the air. He looks around for a little and approaches the attendant at the desk.

"Hello, im trying to find a Dusk Lilly, or learn where and how to obtain one."

"Well", the Dryad begins after stepping out from behind a mass of vines, "I have not had anyone ask for those in years, and here in the span of a week, I have had several inquiries. Why the sudden interest gypsy?" she asks in a melodic tone.

mythic said:
"Well", the Dryad begins after stepping out from behind a mass of vines, "I have not had anyone ask for those in years, and here in the span of a week, I have had several inquiries. Why the sudden interest gypsy?" she asks in a melodic tone.

"Well, I'll be travelling through Duskholme soon, and have heard that having a dusk lilly might help me in my dealings with the medusae. I can't says as I have ever heard of this particular flower, not that my floral knowledge is all that encompassing."

"What does one look like, and where do they grow?"

"As far as I understand, they only grow in the Fey Realm. I believe they can be transported back to our lands, but they change." she states. "They are a striped red and black flower from the limited times I have ever seen them though. Fairly large. Almost the size of a daisy." she looks to the gypsy. "I don't know why anyone would want them. Their fragrance is very pungent. Not something a lady would want."

She looks out the door as the sounds of wagon roll by. "Sounds like the caravans are leaving with the nice weather. Good luck in your search!" she chimes in her melodic tones and returns to her arrangement she was working on before Garradin entered.

mythic said:
"As far as I understand, they only grow in the Fey Realm. I believe they can be transported back to our lands, but they change." she states. "They are a striped red and black flower from the limited times I have ever seen them though. Fairly large. Almost the size of a daisy." she looks to the gypsy. "I don't know why anyone would want them. Their fragrance is very pungent. Not something a lady would want."

She looks out the door as the sounds of wagon roll by. "Sounds like the caravans are leaving with the nice weather. Good luck in your search!" she chimes in her melodic tones and returns to her arrangement she was working on before Garradin entered.

Much appreciated my good lady. As far as why someone might like them, from my dealings with Medusa, their interestes are different from the norm. Well, I best get back to my errands before heading out, thanks again."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back