In Search of Spirit Forge and Catalyst

Venrick

Good day Adventurers!

As the title suggests, I am looking to procure a Spirit Forge ritual and the associated Catalyst. Should you have one in your possession, or know of another who may have one or either, please reach put at your earliest convenience.
With this recent snowfall, I've begun to dust off some wares to bring to the upcoming market, should you be interested as well.

Until then, stay warm!
Venrick Starbreaker

Ser Roff is in possession of these wares, though there is another actively looking for these same materials.

Best of luck!

-Willem Rivet

I'm not sure if Roff has the full set or just the catalyst. I am in possession of the ritual scroll. Depending on logistics and how the figurative bidding war pans out I could send the ritual scroll to your lands with Roff next time we meet. Or I could hand deliver it myself when I make it to your lands (i.e. Castle)

Thank you both for the info. I greatly appreciate it. I may reach out to you privately in the future depending on how conversations go, bjt i shall start with Roff. At this time, my personal adventuring times are up in the air. I may have some duties that require me elsewhere (I am planning to npc at Castle), but I may be able to have an acquaintance meet with you. However, to be perfectly transparent, should I find something in a little more timely fashion, it would be preferred.

Back