In the halls of the Earthweaver's guild...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breten

Artisan
Garridan, who has been reading in the room where Nadja has been, hear's voices in the hallway. Thinking he's heard his name mentioned, and recognizing the voices, he puts the book he's currently reading down and steps out into the hallway, where he sees Ithawda talking to the attendant at the top of the stairs.

"Ithawda my dear friend! How have you fared after the party? I had heard some rumblings but I see they must have been exagerrated as you look lively to me."

"Only my ire is livley lately. I'm feeling a little lagging & somewhat lackluster these days. But I have something I wish to discuss with yourself and Third, if he can be found. May I join you here, after I have refreshed myself in my mates quarters? And could I ask you to track him down & have him join us here, my friend? I would request Isawda as well but I believe he is deep in study as yet."

For sure. I can be found in the room here with Nadja or down in the Library when you are ready.

Mar returns too the earthweavers guild stopping a paige as he enters "please let the fatespinner know i came as promised" he says softly "and convey how sorry i am it took me a day to do so i'll be in the library till she's ready to see me." he manages a slight smile then heads for the part of the library open to the public to read what he can.

Laurent has arrived, still gore covered and armour battered in his Sgt of the Home Guard livery. He oddly isn't out of breath and is instead just breathing heavy from a good workout. "Zounds, vit vor zhe Emperor's legions ja?" With that he approaches the main entrance way and makes his greeting.

"Az I imagine her most revered Veaver of Vates is busy at zhis moment is sehr gut Veaver Sirius of prezense?"

Mar arrives and looks about stopping the first earth weaver he see's "excuse me who do i speak to about seeing the fate spinner? if she's to busy to see me at the moment there are items of mine being held here that i need to retrieve since they've been determined to be of no threat" he pauses to let the other speak all the while trying to keep the worry he was feeling from crossing his face.

Vaegar arrives in a most timely fashion to the gates of the Earthweavers Guild. Havening seen the members mustering outside and makeing thier way through the streets the guild still seemed very busy. Gaining only small looks from the people passing by, Vaegar finialy grabs the arm of the nearest Weaver and speaks "I know He was brought here by that Master Quynn. I must see Quynn at once, If you can not help, be so kind as to point me towards someone who can, and be quick about it,...please." Vaegars tone is gental yet firm in its undertone.

The Earthweaver barely glances at Vaegar so focused she was on her preparations to join her team who was about to head out. "Master Quynn is on the 3rd floor, I believe I saw her in her study on my way down." She points the way to the stairs up before darting away to join the others heading out.

With out reply Vaegar turns and makes his way to the stairs.

"Thank you neighbor" Phelan says the already retreating back of the Earthweaver. Turning around he follows Vaegar up the stairs.

On the way to the dining hall for lunch, zanthia stopped at the desk to have her note sent. A messenger was dispatched to the Arcane Sanctum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back