For you tire of the struggle and strife

And tis all in your head until you are dead
And some say the suffering will follow
To those who pass on never seeing the dawn
For their eyes long ago grew to hollow

-Simon

Your words are pur....pur..purplex...

eh Crap.

Your words are just confusin'. And rhyme a whole bunch..why not just say what you want to say without talking all in circles about it?

Now my head hurts....

-Mischief

He does that to everyone. Better not to hear him when he talking like that. But no point in telling him about it, people have been trying for years now.

Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

Walgar,
I hear you. I always hear you. I miss my old friend some days. It was a life time ago was it not? Close enough I suppose. I am sorry to have wasted your time...nevermore...

Simon

You always hear Walgar?

That must be terrible...

I know I would be horrendously frightened...

Though I guess it would be worse if you could always smell Walgar...

hmm... definitely worse, I think...

If you want to talk to me try being coherent.

Tieran,
I think I need to meet you someday. You sound amusing, at least here in dreams.

Probably when we're all awake too.

-Mischief

Simon?

Ah yes, I remember you from a gathering in Fairdale.

Glad to see that you and others who have found their way into this dream are safe.

Argus Varda

tieran said:
You always hear Walgar?

That must be terrible...

I know I would be horrendously frightened...

Though I guess it would be worse if you could always smell Walgar...

hmm... definitely worse, I think...

It depends. Have you been near Walgar while he has been drinking? I think both hearing and smelling is equally bad. But that is just my opinion. Although, I do have to admit I have a certain soft spot of Walgar, so neither hearing nor smelling him really bother me.

Aria-

I am glad you are well.

Though you may not be as well as you suspect. I would visit the local Healer's Guild if I were you and have your ears and nose checked out... or visit one of my kind and have your memories of Walgar checked.

Tieran,
I am doing well, been a bit busy and distracted lately with some research I have been doing, but otherwise I think I am fairly healthy.
My fondness for Walgar is one of those things where it takes time to grow on you. Although that does sound like a fungus or something that is growing on me. But to be honest, he is a good man, valiant warrior and a good friend (despite his determination to help me stop casting celestial magic).

~Aria

Aria,

Though this is the oddest place to be asking you, i'll do it anyway. Will you be in Fairdale in Dragon (April for you remaining Tyrrans)? I have had a long winter of study and I yearn to speak with those learned in the Celestial arts again.

-Nathan Westwind
Apprentice, Fairdale Mages Guild

Is there anyone you do not hate Tieran? I would never speak ill of someone that has done everyting they can do to help everyone around them no matter who there are. Even faceing more then one death in causes not helpful to my own. Maybe long after im and burned and my line has grown long past me you will see that all us good willed people have is eachother.

I hope you are well
Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

Walgar-

There are plenty of people I don't hate. Though I puzzled why you ask... you don't think I hate you do you?

I most certainly don't hate you... I think you usually smell, and are uncouth, and rash, and not the brightest two legged creature walking the planes... but I don't hate you...

I actually rather enjoy your company...

If I hated you I just wouldn't acknowledge your existance. Or I would say that I would not acknowledge your existance and then I would constantly be talking of and about and to you. But I like you too much for that.

Travel well.

I find Walgar quite the opposite, His intelligence surpasses that of most. Intelligence is measured in many ways and there are not many on the field of battle that I would choose to follow. Some say this is just brute strength but not many Vansir make it to there naming day yet they all have brute strength. He also has battle tactics and knowledge on the field that requires, A DIFFERENT TYPE, but a lot of intelligence. He also possess the greatest knowledge of Vensir Lore that requires intelligence to know remember and comprehend. Just because different races focus there intelligence in different areas (i.e. tactics instead of magic or lore instead of language) or focuses their time in different ways (i.e. defending the weak and innocent instead of pampering themselves in baths) does not give you the right to make fun of them. That's like insulting a Stone Elf for having white skin or a Biata for having feathers as eyebrows. Different doesn't make it wrong or something to be made fun of. Walgar is a valiant, caring and in his races way a very intelligent man that I will catch for any day.

A true friend to Walgar ,
Balls

We tease those we love.

If thats the case though CHieftan Ator was the most beloved person in the history of Icenia.

Cause he got teased a lot.

Something about a sock of doom.....

~Glori

Nathan,
I am going to attempt to be there this upcoming April. How long I will stay I am uncertain, I have a lot of research I still must do and it seems very little time to get all of it done. If you have anything specific you wish to discuss you are more than welcomed to contact me privately. I do not know if I will be able to adequately describe through this means of communication the answer but I can try at the very least.

Glori, I am glad to see that you are ok. We need to have another Nordenn party with a cake fight again.
~Aria

I think I still have a stain from that particular combat...

tieran said:
I think I still have a stain from that particular combat...

I am not surprised, the fighting was pretty wild and fierce. It took me several days of hard scrubbing to get out all the stains, but you have to admit it was one of the more enjoyable combat experiences you could have been a part of.

Back