Incoming!

SO just as a heads up to you guys who trekked out to the west coast in Feb: remember that pesky hobling sherrif you guys invited to come out and play sometime? Well, life has it's little quirks and one of em just forced me to move to Columbus, OH at the end of April, so looks like I may be popping in and playing with you guys from time to time either up there or down in Ohio! Probably not until later in the season since I'll be job hunting/starting, settling in, that sort of thing, but I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that if not before, look for me at the Halloween event. ;)

Awesome! cant wait to see you.

¡good times! i look forward to running wih you. i don't think we have any regular hoblings in town, you'll be a rare commodity ;). i hope nothing bad is forcing you out to the Midwest

wow- A new sheriff in town :)

It will be nice to see you again... I'd love to get to play with you so you'll have to make it to Michigan for a game at some point.

Paul aka Jehan

"Um... what are the ambassador and the Baron doing"

"Talking...why?"

"You know he's married... right?"

Well, slight change of plans. I'll still be coming out to play with you guys once in a while, but that pesky hobling sherrif won't. One hour before game got called at my last event out here, I took one death spell too many and drew poorly. It was a lovely funeral. Now, to pick from the many other characters I've always wanted to play....

May the hobling find good fortune in the after life.

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear it man...

Still - we liked you, not just the character. :)

Rob

So, when you say you guys play in MI, you talkign south michigan or Traverse City? SoMi is well within driving range and may try to make it to July event since I can't go to the Ohio one in July, but Traverse City is quite a lot further for me.

Well considering that Elle and Toga are from MI we play in three different places...all with in three hours... ^_^ so you're bound to see us either in SOMI or Chi-town.

Halloween huh.... maybe you be around for the one me and Ryan are gunna run? Sweet.... fresh meat...

And we WERE just talking!

We tend to travel to them all, though soon we might have to pick soon which we go too.

Yeah... Gas prices and all.

Whats your email?

I'd love to see you in CHI town soon :) Perhaps you can make one of our summer events or, as Vicki suggested, attend the weekend event they'll be running.

I get to PC :D

Paul

email is rainvillej@yahoo.com

Probably not gonna make it up to Chi-town anytime soon, those pesky gas prices you mentioned coupled with almost 500 miles one way to the site you guys use, factored in with I get to go to one event a month by agreement with my non-larping wife, add a sprinkle of moving bills, new job I haven't even started yet, needing to move into a new place sometime in the next two months....

Only reason I'm planning to go to SoMI in July is I'm gonna miss both the June and July events here in Ohio due to other stuff already scheduled and their site is only 180 miles away, which is eminently more reasonable. Any of you guys planning to go to the national event in sept? I may push to go if several of the WC people who are considering going actually go.

Maxondaerth said:
email is rainvillej@yahoo.com

Probably not gonna make it up to Chi-town anytime soon, those pesky gas prices you mentioned coupled with almost 500 miles one way to the site you guys use, factored in with I get to go to one event a month by agreement with my non-larping wife, add a sprinkle of moving bills, new job I haven't even started yet, needing to move into a new place sometime in the next two months....

Only reason I'm planning to go to SoMI in July is I'm gonna miss both the June and July events here in Ohio due to other stuff already scheduled and their site is only 180 miles away, which is eminently more reasonable. Any of you guys planning to go to the national event in sept? I may push to go if several of the WC people who are considering going actually go.

Damn, now I have to really make sure I go to the SoMi event... it's right after my birthday too...

As for the National event, I know at the very least Paul and I were going... we'll probably drag more with us...

Yeah,

I'll be in SoMI barring a major emergency. I should also be at the National event as a member of the plot team :)

Thanks,

Paul

Back