Information and salutations

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Greetings citizens of Barran and mist walkers.

I am Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike. My sister Eitiri has told me that I may be able to help your lands
I would ask what a traveler should know? Whom are nobles and what are practicices for merchanting and trade

Any additional information is welcome as well

Thank you in advance.

Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike
Vanguard Unit
First Squire of Corrheim

Hi Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike - I like your sister, she's really nice

Wait... I thought Saradys said your name was Dwarf? Now I'm confused...

Anyway...

our nobles depend on where we are... in Lightcliff the Governor is Governor Salneth of Amoth Gin... I haven't seen any knights or anything walking around, but I miss stuff sometimes.

We have Guilds who sell stuff, and I keep seeing that grey bearded guy walking around, so you should probably look for him if you want to buy or sell things

be careful coming into town - especially if you're walking late at night!

T'zel

Hi Dwarf Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike,

What's with so many people putting so many names and titles around your names. I always say if you pick a good name that pretty much does the job and if your name alone doesn't do the job something like Wizard, or Dragon usually gets the point across. Names are a funny thing when you think about it, you can broadcast so many things, or so few with whatbut a few letters. Some of these names and honorifics however, well if they were being said to me rather than forcibly injected into my head I might fall asleep before all of the places that I've never heard of were done being listed. I wonder if someday we can all come to some kind of reasonable agreement about the correct length and number of titles of a name so we can convey the information we want without losing focus on the point at hand.

Malrohiren

Hello again!

It has been brought to my attention that I may have lost focus of the point at hand. Many visitors to Barran find that the fact that the dead get up at the turn of days and attack each night as strange. Well that happens here, every night. Well every night so far since it started anyway.

There is a kingdom and an empire. They didn't used to get along but they do now. Everybody is bein allf friendly and stuff. But this has only been goin on for a few months. Hopefully nobody screws everything up.

If anybody does screw something up its likely to be one of you foreigners. You folks and your weird customs might screw everything up. Even more likely than that though is Wellorg the Dragon. He is going to destroy the balance of Barran when he eats me in a fit of Dragony Depthy fury.

-Malrohiren

Malrohiren,

How about ya just call me Grim?

T'zel ,

Thanks for the heads up. I think we met . elven feller?

Grim

I think I'll just call you Grim too

Oh! You were in the place where we all died, weren't you? I think I remember you! Yep, I'm an Elf... Malrohiren and I are the same kind of Elf even!

Mal your name is too long!

T'zel,

Thanks friend! I apprecite the insight. What "type" of elf is that?

Grim

Umm... that... umm... changes sometimes... but people call us Locusts... I guess we call ourselves that too...

T'zel

Grim -

You're a squire now? Last we spoke you were firmly against the idea.
I really have missed a lot.

******* mists.

Be safe in your journey, should you be able to make it. I'll see you soon.

Time and events change a man. A change of perspective is lifechanging. You should speak with my liege Baron Ulthoc. I am certain he misses you.

He's obligated to miss me. He's my father.

-Jovunn

Jovunn,
Beyond that. Please do

Others,
My sword arm is strong if you wish it i will aid you. What will you need help with. Chulainn Derrovin and I would help.

Grim

Back