Inquiring about Mist-Touched Scrolls

Draven

Count
Friends,

In the event that I or my friends have need to travel to locations beyond the Mists, I would be interested in finding out who amongst us has access to Mist-Touched Scrolls that can travel in Scroll Form.

For those who aren't sure what I mean, there are three types of scrolls:

First, scrolls whose magic is tightly bound to an area, and sometimes the magic does not travel freely (OOG: LCO);

Second, scrolls whose magic can travel freely after being cast (OOG: Restricted).

Regardless of which you have, the first two types of scrolls cannot actually leave the lands their magic is based from. (OOG: The physical scrolls themselves cannot travel outside the chapter itself)

The third type of scroll is extremely rare, and is generally referred to as Mist-Touched. The magic of these scrolls can travel freely, as described in the second entry, but the physical scrolls themselves are capable of going anywhere. The advantage for these scrolls, in my opinion, lies in the ability to Spellcraft with them in areas that scrolls are rare.

Now that I've explained that, I wanted to know if anyone had such scrolls, in the event that I have need of traveling somewhere with them for the purpose of Spellcrafting. I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide me with locating them.

I'm primarily interested in the following:

Limited Circle of Power
Investiture
Spirit Recall

Let me know if you're interested in sharing your resources with me, and we may be able to work out a fair arrangement.

-Zeth

Back