Interest in a December Event?

TadRon

Spellsword
We are highly considering making a December weekend event at the very beginning of December this year. We would have the same cabins that we did for the last few events this year so there would definitely be warmth to be had. It used to be a ton of fun to have winter events and I know some people have been asking for another one. So here is your chance if you want one to speak up.

Please post on here or PM me or even text me and let me know if you have any interest in all in having an event the first weekend of December. I for one would love one but we need to know that there is enough interest to have it so let me know!

Thanks,

Chris
General Manager

John and I would definitely be interested! We would need to know within the next couple of weeks if it is a go though because we need to change some things around in our schedule.

I know the Sault crew is excited about the possibility of a December event. I just found out that I'm on "stand by" for work, so I may actually be here :lol: .

lol that was actually Bj (Robert clavicus e vile or whatever) but the wife and I plan to be there

I would love a Dec. event and I'm positive Shar would too.

I hate you guys :( getting to play without me :(

I would love a December event. However, there is no way I can attend for more than a couple hours (and that only if I'm really lucky!)

A December event is possible if the plot team feels up to it. The downfall is that there has been no event discussed prior so whatever would be run would all be decided within a month of the event. Fairly last minute, but not necessarily a sign of a lack in quality. I have faith in the plot team. We could easily write plot around a surge into the Rage Lands and the rise of a certain greater basilisk....

Also, it would provide an opportunity for some new plot members to get a feel for plot before committing to a full season. That could be a good thing for them.

What does everyone say, do we go back to the drawing board one more time this year?

Hey is the very first weekend of Dec (3-5) set in stone as far as the date goes? That is turning out to be a bad weekend for most of us down here in the Detroit area. Any chance at looking at the following weekend instead?

I am just throwing this out there, but would January be better for people? The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas tends to be a difficult time for many people. Once the silly season is upon us it gets harder to break away from it.

No it is not set in stone. It sounds like the second weekend would be better. Will get with staff and make sure it's good. Will post Sunday. Thank you all for the responses!

Chris

January would be a million and three times better!

Just sayin!

Ill second that for Jan or even Feb, Dec is too short notice for me to attend for any lenght of time....But I would love to npc a winter event, I have a great idea for an npc that im sure ppl would like to see.
Mason

I'd probably head up for whatever event you guys hosted. One days are tough, but weekend events are always fun. Depends on work and such, but you guys book a date, and I'll try to head up.

-Joe

Back