Into Spring...

Lost_Nation

Artisan
Sir Victor, Lord Oakheart, and Adventures at large,

It would seem that Spring is indeed upon us. The world is clearly waking from its winter slumber, and all manner of creatures and things are beginning to stir. There are quite a few people that need our help, and many "natural" occurrences that merit investigation.

We have not seen each other in some months and doubtless we have much to talk about. There are items of concern in the areas around Horizon, Easthaven, and as far away as the Grasslands. I suggest we meet soon to see to some of these matters, perhaps at the newly named Stream and Willow. We should perhaps also revive our old tradition of "the list", we can now even cross-out "magic termites".

It would also serve us well to contact our allies and friends to see how the winter has treated them. I have little doubt that the world has changed and will continue to change in the absence of the corrupt lords. I hope all of our people have fared well, but I fear they have not.

-Baeleon

I fear the natural occurrence will take it's toll within the month. Without causing any panic, I think finding an evacuation plan, at least one, in the event the volcano does blow would be a good idea. I'll put something together and have a town meeting in a few days. Worst case, people will be prepared.

I also have no issue regarding bringing back, the list, however, I feel I'm not quite sure what troubles still await us. That's another thing to discuss in over a weeks time as well.

- Asher

Back