Invitation from Nogra, Shaman of the Gnarltusk Clan

Traceroo

Rogue
Acarthians,

Winter is over and it is now warm enough for old bones to take a walk. I wish to speak of the Acarthian border with the Howling Woods, our clans and tribes if you want to know, of the Vysen, and the dwarves and their war, of The Huntsman and its skull back on its pedestal deep amidst Vilker territory. Will you speak peaceably with an old woman who claims to know much and sometimes is not wrong?

I am looking for you named here:

Thousand Bones
Peat
Allora
Aurora Summers, or any other representatives of Sir Graham Wolsey of Port Tyrok
Alis Stormslayer of the Free Peoples
Baron Duer Osborne of Warchester
Bel Swinn the Fire Mage
Dry Rot
Meyvanwy the Elven Sage
Baron of Rivervale
Guildmistress Aneira the Dexterous of the New Acarthia Mages Guild
Squire Connor Rinaldi
Svardi the Unnamed, and Two Who Are Three in the Eyes of the Raven
Tevasti
Gwen
Elwin
James
Rork
Those of the yellow and blue who will treat peacefully
Demvarien Corinthus​

Now I am Shaman of the Gnarltusk Clan of ogres of Wildwood and the Howling Wood, but once I was Acarthian, like you. If you would build a bridge or make a peace, I am one who will listen to you Acarthians. I carry the wisdom of the shamans, and the wariness of the high ogres, and I will speak with any who will treat respectfully. I am old, and I have no time for bluster.

I plan to be in your town center in New Acarthia at 2 bells on Saturday afternoon the 14th of April.

Nogra

Friend Nogra,

Long was the winter, and even longer still the work you forced Thousand Bones to endure! Ha! Bones jokes, of course. Bones would be happy to help the Gnarltusk with any of their winter preperations any year you need him.

Bones will bring his Bleeding Eye tribe with him to your meeting. The Bleeding Eye are growing up to be fine warriors, and Bones would like to introduce them to friend Nogra. As always, if you need this old High Orc for anything, you let him know.

Thousand Bones, chieftain of the Bleeding Eye

Back