Iron Liege Certified Builder - Taking Custom Orders

Grehea

Hail!

We are Grehea Productions, a productions company who works specifically with artists and special arts. Currently we are working with Iron Liege.net to create custom LARP weapons, armor and props built specifically to your design requirements. Our artists have been both inspired and trained by Greg Feiler, the founder of Iron Liege, and you can be sure that your weapon will be built to meet and exceed the Iron Liege standard.

The birth of Iron Liege came from Greg's desire, as a fellow LARPer, to create weapons that were durable, functional and unique, while still adhering to most game rules, and his experience with DAGORHIR, NERO and IRON LIEGE has served to be indispensable in the creation process. All Iron Liege weapons have a true player feel and look that can be attributed to Greg's ability to never lose sight of his childlike ability to play, have fun, and above all, to never lose sight of what's important - the seriousness of a LARPer's game.

Visit http://www.ironliege.net to check out what we have to offer and be sure to go to the Custom Builder's page at http://www.ironliege.net/custombuilders.php to submit your orders and/or custom design ideas. We will be more than happy to get started on it for you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at greheallc@gmail.com or call (724) 550-1184 and we will get back with you as soon as possible.

Hi!

We have received a few responses to this post in our PM box here at Alliance and are unable to reply to them due to the fact that we are so recently registered to the site. Please accept our apologies for not getting back with you via this mode. Until we have access to this feature, please contact us at the posted email address listed in the post at greheallc@gmail.com for order requests and questions. Thank you!

Grehea Productions

I finally got to use my mace made by Grehea. It looks terrifyingly huge, but works very well. It's a tad slower than my UL, but not much. The style is definitely worth the trade off in speed.

Scott
aka Find'rth the mace wielding dark elf.

I'm having a REAL hard time getting these guys to talk to me. It's sad cause they do good work, but I guess they aren't taking custom orders anymore? :(

I guess. It must be hard to deal with people who have money and want you to have good communication skills and deadlines. my expectations must be too high.

yea i wrote to them and even sent in a drawing of what i wanted made. that was in jan still havent gotten a responce and i have been emailing them once a week.

Back