Iron Pelt Bear Hunting

Hey Guys,

I was recently asked to clear away a few bears called "Iron Pelts" from a place a few hours North. I cant promise much in payment but I can guarantee a 2 silver return to any skilled warrior, healer, or magician that wants to lend a hand. I dont know what the pelts will go for, or how many we can find, but im told its infested with em.

If we find enough to cover more than 2 silver than I promise all will get an equal share. You have my word on that.

so what do you say? This guy needs the help to clear his land and restart his business, and we need the economy for this place to pick back up so we dont starve out.

If your interested let me know, I am looking for up to 2 healers, 2 magicians, 2 tactical fighters, and 2 warriors to do this.

Fern

Aye may be able to lend yoo ah hand, Fern. I can lend out mai 'ealing services to all dat go with.

Sparrow.

AllianceCHI said:
Hey Guys,

I was recently asked to clear away a few bears called "Iron Pelts" from a place a few hours North. I cant promise much in payment but I can guarantee a 2 silver return to any skilled warrior, healer, or magician that wants to lend a hand. I dont know what the pelts will go for, or how many we can find, but im told its infested with em.

If we find enough to cover more than 2 silver than I promise all will get an equal share. You have my word on that.

so what do you say? This guy needs the help to clear his land and restart his business, and we need the economy for this place to pick back up so we dont starve out.

If your interested let me know, I am looking for up to 2 healers, 2 magicians, 2 tactical fighters, and 2 warriors to do this.

Fern

Fern,

I'm in.

Jonah Stone
Wizard For Hire
Barrister Extraordinare

Fern,

Would you have the need for the services of blacksmith for battlefield refits for this expedition?

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Blacksmith

Back