Is 144 the magic number to no longer be a newb?

actually, if she were to throw her cap up at a high enough velocity and have it tethered to herself AND jump at the critical moment...

it would rip her arm out of its socket and hurt a lot.

I remember taking my ACT, getting my score back as a 27, and almost crying because I thought I did bad... the next day I overheard a group of boys in my math class talking excitedly about their 19's. made me feel better.

That's so sad.

People should not get money because they are stupid.

Wait what? I said that due to the renewed state version of "No Child Left Behind" enacted here, we will lose funding if standardized test scores such as the MEAP, MMI, and ACT scores are low. I for one may think our school is dumber than wet hammers but don't exactly want those that try to lose everything as well.

Well, either I misread what you said, or you mistyped what you meant to say.

My comment was directed at your comment saying that you hoped you didn't raise the average.

i don't remember ACT ...i just remember SAT.....hmmm..maybe I'm older than I think....all I know is that I stink at ACTing but i can sit like no body's business!

ACT and SAT is really one of those east coast vs. west coast things ;-)

Or at least it used to be...

ahhh that would explain it...i'm not from here...

Actually, the ACT and SAT were both tests we had to take to get into college. Not to be all "in my day" about it, but colleges these days are looking more to the ACT than the SAT (which was a trend beginning 20 years ago).

i went to a quazi private college that didn't look at sats...YAY FOR ME since when i went to take my sat i didn't want to sit there all saturday morning so i answered in words
1.a
2.c
3.d
4.c
5.b
6.a
7.d
8.d
9.a
10.d
etc.

guess what my score was.....

he's saying that he doesn't like that certain schools get funding because their kids are ...umm...slow?

Ooookay...
It began with me wondering if you raised your school's average
+
You saying your school would lose funding if you did
+
Tieran saying people should not get funded for being stupid
+
Marcena said:
...due to the renewed state version of "No Child Left Behind"... will lose funding if standardized test scores ... are low...
=
Mis-type somewhere??? I'm confused.

Glad I'm not the only one! Oh well. I don't care so much anymore. And yes. Our school has an abundance of...dumbasses.

Back