Is Divestiture Spellcraftable?

Samyania

Scholar
If it says explicitly one way or another on the ritual text (caveat: I don't have mine on hand so I looked at the one on here, which might not be current) I didn't see it, but can a Investiture/Divestiture be Spellcrafted to temporarily kick someone out of a Circle for five days?
A

If it says explicitly one way or another on the ritual text (caveat: I don't have mine on hand so I looked at the one on here, which might not be current) I didn't see it, but can a Investiture/Divestiture be Spellcrafted to temporarily kick someone out of a Circle for five days?
A

I reviewed the text; it -should- indicate that only Investiture is spellcraftable, but it doesn’t. It does only have the incant text for Investiture, but I agree that this isn’t clear enough.

However, I do agree that only Investiture can be spellcrafted.

Upvote 0
Along the same vein:

The Mark/Unmark scroll interestingly now seems to specifically allow spellcraftable Unmarks: "I CALL UPON THE POWER OF <aspect> MAGIC TO CRAFT THE MARK/UNMARK <declare choices> Ritual"

I don't reckon that's intentional, especially since the old scroll used to specify that Unmark could not be spellcrafted.

Upvote 0
Back