is it spring yet?

is it spring yet?
whats taking so long?!!!!!
:(

jeepers it just started snowing and the best part about winter is that its ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! we just have to get through thanksgiving!!! all my christmas shoppingi s almost done!!! i'm so excited!

right right...winter is for writing...and costume sewing...and weapon making...::nodnod::

Yeah, this winter is time for me to save up for a nice costume, make a massive surplus of packets and get a sleeping bag that isn't over 10 years old and falling apart. Oh, for those who don't know me, I'm Zack O'Keefe, and I'm gonna start in April. I hope to have a great time with all of you!

welcome zack are you new to us or new to alliance?

Brand new to alliance. I'm sort of familiar with the rules because I'm part of a school LARP club that's derived from Alliance rules (nowhere near as in-depth or advanced, though). I plan on NPC-ing my first event, but I'm working on a character, too (earth scholar named Caillen Taggart).

sounds like a plan...i npc'd for an entire year and still don't know the rules HEHEHEHEH

The rules are changing somewhat over the winter, so we'll all have some learning to do. It'll be nice though, everyone will be in the same boat.

Welcome to Deadlands, Zack! We're always happy to get new players, especially NPCs. :) (And rock the earth scholars!)

~Samara

Samara pretty much said it all. NPC's are what make the game so much fun, and Earth Scholars are what prevents me from dying (again)!

You kids can always travel with half the east coast out to Ohio in January. Tends to be a good time. Drive is a little long, but it's a nice way to get your fix.

~Joe

Yea and with gass prices back down these days I honestly can't see why we don't all (as an EC collective) troop out there for January! ^_^ Lets make it a 200+ game... =P

Or February. Or, you know, drive to Chicago.

I may be insane.

Morai said:
You kids can always travel with half the east coast out to Ohio in January. Tends to be a good time. Drive is a little long, but it's a nice way to get your fix.

Plans for a Rhode Island/eastern Mass contingent is already in the works. Just waiting on dates.

youthculture said:
I may be insane.

Yes.

what are the dates/locations for the other games people are planning on going to?

no way im going to ohio or chicago. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
to cold for me.
is it spring now?

I'm still for a winter Florida chapter...since I'm already here. It's not hot, and I have only seen a few baby gators, they'll only chomp at your ankles, no real deaths. Who's wth me?

thank you maeve, i agree. course im going to florida next week, not to larp but on vacation with family.
on a sad note i will be missing the winter feast though ><. some one better take lots of pictures.

Back