Is it True?

Lurin

Duke
Please forgive me if I sound nervous, I don't like the idea of sending my thoughts out into the world of dreams for any stranger to hear but I need to know if its true. A neighbor told me that the cursed thing thats been sending chanting undead into town all year was hunted down and ground into dust. If its true I regret that I wasn't there myself to spit on his corpse, but I'd like to shake the hand of the man who delivered the killing blow. We lost a son a few months back during those attacks, he was a brave man that died trying to warn our neighbors, we know of at least two he got to safety and as much as I miss him, I can't seem to find it within myself to wish that he hadn't gone to rescue a third.

Barry Plagman,
Hunter and Husbandman of Fort Miller

Goodman Plagman,

Yes it is true that the lich has been sent to his final death as his corpse turned to dust after the final blow was given. While I was not there for the final blow, I did give up a piece of my own spirit to ensure its destruction. I am sorry to hear of your son, many have sacrificed their lives to save another's in this, but it is good to know that he died well.

I am sure there are others here that bore witness to the final blow who can give additional details.

Kind Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Back