Is the Alliance still active?

wolfan said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
I heard that we're getting a psionic class that uses power points instead of spell slots.

Ooh that will really well complement the whole new steam punk atmosphere and the steam powered construct race.

Don't make suggestions like this or I will build the physrep. :thumbsup:

Stop making stuff up, we all know that the only real change is all Wylderkin getting gypsy curse...

Of course we have ninjas! They're in the monster database already. :yes:

But the zombie-ninja-ghost-pirate is a single entity created for the purposes of pure awesome.

Zombie ninja pirate is handled as easily as painting red scales on an ancient mariner. You can't have a zombie ghost, though. They are distincly seperate. I refuse to admit otherwise. It'd be like a number that was both positive and negative, or a shape that was a square and a triangle at the same time.

Also, ya'll forgot alien, mutant, shapeshifter and samurai/knight.

Wraith said:
wolfan said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
I heard that we're getting a psionic class that uses power points instead of spell slots.

Ooh that will really well complement the whole new steam punk atmosphere and the steam powered construct race.

Don't make suggestions like this or I will build the physrep. :thumbsup:

And I would totally come out to Iowa to see it. :yes: :yes: :yes:

SkollWolfrun said:
Lurin said:
I hear games next year will be held at sites with actual castles, although the boiling pitch was voted down due to safety concerns :-(

That's ok. The trebuchet are sufficient. :whaa:

NH actualy has both a two story fort and a working balista. Just saying.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
--bill

Very Cool, We are playing Here for our April opener.
CastleProgress66_web.gif

Of course to get there, you'll have to cross this area.
CastleProgress62_web.gif

It wouldn't be fair to just let you run across that beautiful lawn, snow covered though it might be, so you'll have to assault and bust open this bit first...

CastleProgress61_web.gif

We are hoping to see lots of people out to visit for our opener, and failing that, at our fancy new site for our regular season games.

You are quite the salesman, sir...I wasn't planning on it, but I just might have to buy a plane ticket after all.

Lurin said:
dreadpiratebill said:
--bill

Very Cool, We are playing Here for our April opener.
CastleProgress66_web.gif

Of course to get there, you'll have to cross this area.
CastleProgress62_web.gif

It wouldn't be nubrilliance fair to just let you run across that beautiful lawn, snow covered though it might be, so you'll have to assault and bust open this bit first...

CastleProgress61_web.gif

We are hoping to see lots of people out to visit for our opener, and failing that, at our fancy new site for our regular season games.

I think it is still active...obviously

btw, the event at that castle... was AMAZING. :thumbsup:

Can't raise PCs from the dead at game, so you're raising threads from the dead now?

Also, yes, the Castle event ruled. Wall of Force for the WIN.

Back