Items we could use more of for August (come get yer gobbies)

PirateFox

Scholar
With our first event coming up quickly, we have a few items that we could use more of. If you can [and will] provide/make an item off the list, please contact me either here, discord, or via email (awyagm@gmail.com). I know it's a bit late in the timeframe to get this list out there, so I take full responsibility for the lateness and have put a bit of a boost on the gobbies offered for each item. Take advantage of our generosity!

All items must be new, not found out in a field in the rain 3 years ago. These offers are good for the August event only. Items with links don't have to be bought at that place, it's just for clarity. All items must meet game safety standards. All clothing items ideally should be sized to fit big-boned members of our community and/or be adjustable. Your mileage may vary. Do not look directly at Super Happy Fun Ball(c).

Items we need:
- 16 long swords (200gs ea)
- 12 pairs of claws (300gs per pair)
- 10ea of tabards in black, brown, white, blue (200gs ea, or 300gs ea for reversables)
- 10 sturdy bags for treasure distribution (100gs ea)
- 1 smallish whiteboard and appropriate markers (200gs)
- 5ea 2oz+/18ML+ cake makeup in brown, grey, black, white, blue, green [Mehron is called StarBlend Cake, BenNye is just cake foundation, Snazaroo is classic face paint] (100gs ea)

- 4ea 0.75oz Makeup charcoal powder. Mehron calls this "charred ash" (100gs ea) Alternatively, 2x 2.8oz containers (200gs ea)

- 10 pairs of elf ears (100gs ea pair)

- Bulk wet baby wipes with aloe (gs depends on quantity)

- 20 15+ packs of cosmetic foam wedges (25gs ea pack of 30ish...pack size varies so gs will, too)
(link display is being weird, but it does link to the right spot...)
- 5 3 jars noxema, 12oz (100gs ea)

- [NEW ADDITION] Glow sticks. We're looking for the specific links below.
(Higher-priority than the one below!, 10x, 100gs per pack) https://www.amazon.com/Glow-Sticks-Bulk-Party-Supplies/dp/B07ZV31J31/
(3x, 400gs per pack) https://www.amazon.com/Glow-Sticks-Bulk-100ct-4inches/dp/B07B8GGNQV/

- We also could use more short swords, shields, and other weapons, armor, and costuming. Please let us know if you have something specific you would be interested in bringing.

Last edited:
Query,

The treasure bags....is there any specifics other than sturdy? I can make these out of leather quickly. Second question is will these be returned after event? Making these out of leather will be a bit expensive to just give away while making 10+ of them.

Query,

The treasure bags....is there any specifics other than sturdy? I can make these out of leather quickly. Second question is will these be returned after event? Making these out of leather will be a bit expensive to just give away while making 10+ of them.

They should be able to hold up to a softball size-wise (essentially a handful of coins and tags). As for leather, that might well be overkill. These are considered donations, so they would not be returned. I'd recommend just some simple cloth bags that aren't too likely to fall apart. Thanks for asking!

Treasure bags sent via amazon and recieved over the weekend. Please update gobbies when you are able to. v/r: David Eberhart

I will be bringing some copy paper...construction paper and multicolored index cards if these are of any use I will drop them off at logistics on Friday

I will be bringing some copy paper...construction paper and multicolored index cards if these are of any use I will drop them off at logistics on Friday

Definitely can't hurt. Thanks!

Back