Items

Okay people, we are reaching the finish line but there is the matter of a giant dragon in the way. Now when its the market of our big push I will not be able to devote my energies to ensuring rituals so, next market we need to make any and all items that are going to be needed. Now is the time to poor over your list of rituals and components and figure out where you are and what you need. If you need some rituals to finish that item you've been waiting on speak up now.

We also need to have a sit down and talk about the actual fight. What to expect, what are dragons weak to, what isn't going to work.

I have a lot of scrolls and components if people are looking to fill in some gaps in items, including a number of Preserve Duration rituals. If you need something let me know and we can sort out costs.

As to Fredrick's other point, I am hoping to have a list of things posted in this place in the coming days regarding things we will face and preparations we still need to make. I'd like to sit down both Friday night and Saturday night to discuss where we stand and what our tactics will be in the coming month.

Sir Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Back