Ithawda's wanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookeBS

She moves throught the guild halls marking locations, on her way to Isawda's rooms to refresh and get back into proper gear, hoping to hear soon from a page or runner about any of her requests. There is a stiff anger to her movements, contained fury, at her treatment & ulitmately her stupidity. ('Why can I not remember what happened? Is vampire or biata power used to alter her mind? Bloody adbomination! It needs to be destroyed!')

Nox walks up and quietly ask, "So I hear you want to get some pay back?" smiles and says "Hi." Then waves, waiting for a reply.

"Nox", Ithawda replys with a slight half grin. "That was an interesting night at the tavern as always. But I need to go see Az'Caine right now."
"He didn't return to the tavern last night after dealing out justice, nor did my brethren."
"As to your query, my payback will take a different route. I wish to rehabilitate my comrade instead of persecute, as much as he may deserve otherwise. He needs to pay but I think he can be returned to us as a fellow compatriot. He was injured & wrongly used. There is a chance for him if I can convince authories to see this."

With that Ithawda leaves Isawda quarters in the earth weavers guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back