It's coming...

I can feel it. While I don't know *what* it is, I know that it is fast approaching...like the smell of rain on the winds, or the distant thunder of hooves in the earth, I can sense it's arrival.

There will be suffering. Prepare yourselves.

Every day is a good day to die.

Aziraphel said:
Pah, there is no such thing as a good day to die.

I would have to agree with Aziraphel on this point. If "every day is a good day to die", then I would have to reply that every day is even better to live through.

Dire pronouncements of suffering and death are certainly entertaining and can have their place in assisting everyone to prepare against a coming threat. Cerulean Jax, do you have any specific information on such a threat? Unfortunately, without further knowledge of how one might prepare against a vague and nebulous "it", there is little of value spread by such pronouncements - all they engender is panic and unease among the population.

I do encourage you to come forward with further information if and when you receive it; warning of coming peril is very valuable - if it is specific information presented in a manner which is of value to planning and stability.

-Polare Lissenstine

I have felt it too, Polare, but didn't feel the need to make dire predictions where even the enemy may sense them and thus rob us of any element of surprise. Jax, we should speak soon and see if you sense what I sense and make sure we are not facing multiple, ummmm, dooms.

I'll speak to you privately when next I see you, Polare, and if all goes well I shall have a few new tricks up my sleeve, and once again Hope and a plucky hobling will stand in the path of oncoming nastiness.

I love being me.

Plucky? heh, that rhymes with clu... oh, nevermind.

More seriously, tho, I will be returning soon, if there is indeed Direly Dangerous Doom on the way, my spear is ready.

Polare Lissenstine said:
I would have to agree with Aziraphel on this point. If "every day is a good day to die", then I would have to reply that every day is even better to live through.

Dire pronouncements of suffering and death are certainly entertaining and can have their place in assisting everyone to prepare against a coming threat. Cerulean Jax, do you have any specific information on such a threat? Unfortunately, without further knowledge of how one might prepare against a vague and nebulous "it", there is little of value spread by such pronouncements - all they engender is panic and unease among the population.

I do encourage you to come forward with further information if and when you receive it; warning of coming peril is very valuable - if it is specific information presented in a manner which is of value to planning and stability.

-Polare Lissenstine

I do have an idea of what it is, yes, but not about how it shall make itself known, or what faces it will wear the day it comes for each of us.

Aziraphel said:
Pah, there is no such thing as a good day to die.

And that is why you and I will never agree.

So, I've given a lot of thought to what you said last, and about your attitude about death. I am not going to ask personal questions about your past, and I am going to try to avoid making assumptions.

You and I are not friends, even calling us allies would be a stretch, but I hold no animosity for you. We seem to be, more or less, on the same side. So lets try to just agree to disagree.

All that being said, I wonder, do you seek death? Why?

Heroism? Redemption? Peace? Death rarely brings these things.

Anyway, I said my piece. Take it or leave it at your discretion. This isn't an attempt to be your buddy, nor is it an intervention. Just voicing my thoughts.

Aziraphel said:
Heroism? Redemption? Peace? Death rarely brings these things.
I don't know if death brings anything but death, and even then it usually brings along it's comrades at the same time.

~Balryn

Hipapotadogamous??

*Scratched head*
No.....But Sometimes SHE brings Other things Like....Like...Ummmm...I dont RembeBER BUT! *whispers* I dont think it's veryy polite to talk about her just cause shes not here...you never know what she might think.....

I Bring Colors and Punkins and Tinnie black kitty cats and pie and taters and tastey birds and hipapotadogaumsses and other silly things from here that I Hear IS Good to eAT HEre and ItS ALWysa good to hAVE gOOT THINGS!

So I think thats what should happen! I think we should have A bIG HUGe gathering of tasey foods and fun things to do.*nods* Cause everyone was a poo on a log when I was here Last time..And Festivals make people Happy!

**~Autumn~**

The sounds of a festival sound so good to my elven ears. I would love to be apart of such good fun and merriment and be among the few singing to my hearts content without a care in the world.
For those with a questioning mind as to why I am so calm as to be able to speak, I have a clear mind tonight thanks to meditation.

I'll come for the party, but I'll stay for the trouble. Who knows? Maybe Vague Doom won't have been anticipating my arrival and I can help out a bit.

Sorry to butt into the conversation... I normally make my introductions in person, but how often does one get the chance to be the woman of everyone's dreams?

My name's Tesiah. Tes if you can't say that without sneezing. I look forward to meeting whoever's around to be met.

Welcome to the Cross Roads Tesiah, just some words of advice, I would find a secure place to stay, these lands can be rather dangerouse at times. But I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Lt. Demitri Salvatory

So, I must apologize. I had offered my assistance for things to come, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be there as soon as I had hoped.

to make a long story short, Tulbor and I were looking for Coldsky in another land. We found ourselves in a Stone Elf city, and found ourselves in a bit of legal trouble.

You get to deal with worldly doom, we get community service. You'd think I'd remember Stone Elves have no sense of humor.

Back