Its meh Birthday

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Heya Friends! Its the month of Fire Ant again. That means my birthday and time celebrate with friends new and old! At this coming gather i invite you all to laugh, share stories and if ya wish it come fight the good fight.

Vigilance and Valor

Grim

My friend,

I'm sorry I won't be celebrating with you. If I'm not mistaken, you'll be reunited with Eitiri this gather. I hope it's everything you imagined.
Take care of yourself. I'll see you in two months' time.

(And did you receive my note via courier?)

-Jovunn

I will try to bring some good strong drinks for us since it also the time of my birth as well. Here is to another hundred year of live for the both of us! *Cheers*

Check your calendar Grim. Fire ant is three months away.

What the crap is this month then... whatever this one is.. Im a dwarf not used ta all these fancy smancy seasons.. and crap..

Grim,

I am sorry my friend, I will not be able to make it to this gathering. Once we made landfall, Nikhujo took off running. I was able to keep up with her for a few miles, but then I lost her. I have been tracking her for a few days now. I need to make sure she is not getting herself into trouble. I will rejoin you all as soon as I find her and know that she is safe. Nikhujo if you hear this dream stay put until I reach you.

Back