Its that time again

...where I pitifully beg for a ride to the event.

So... any takers? I live in Bellevue, near the Microsoft Campus and right off 520. I should be able to knock off work early (noonish) if an early leave time is necessary.

I can supply gas munny. Either let me know here, or via PM, or any other way you know how to get ahold of me.

Many thanks in advance.

We might could, if you pack *light*. Going to be three of us in the car, and the earlier you can be ready the better.

Is the following considered light?

omg LIST:
  • Small suitcase for costuming (the one I always use)
  • Toiletries and drug bag
  • Blanket and Pillows
  • Sword and Board
  • A plastic grocery bag for foodins

Earliest I can get out of work is noon (DAMN you Microsoft!), so I should be back to my place by noon thirty. If you think it would be awesome, we could do the thing where you come over night before and load my stuff up then, and then its a quick pickup at my place the day of.

Let me know.

I think if you're packed and ready to go the night before and home by noon-thirty it should be no big thing to load you up and go right then. I can make a point to meet you at home right around then and be prepared to head out once you're loaded up.

As far as stuff, we'll be in Sarah's hatchback most likely, so assume that you'll be able to take more or less what you can fit on the seat next to you / in your lap.

Back