It's the final countdown (Lyrics by Europe).

The Final Countdown

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...("dunna na...dunna na na na... dunna na na ...dunna na na na ...." And so on and so forth.)

oh god! You do realize you've just forced not only me to sing this for the next two weeks now, but everyone I work with, a bunch of my friends, and my yoga class tonight (because instead of just breathing, I will be singing). thank you.

"Final Countdown" is essentially the Ebola virus of music. It spreads rampantly, without mercy, humbling all in its path, leaving them crushed and broken. Even those that survive are forever scarred.

Sort of like Soulja Boy for the mid 80's.

God, I hate Souja Boy.

Frighteningly enough, my boyfriend actually has "The Final Countdown" cd, so not only is it stuck in my head but I actually had to pull it out and listen to it. I'll probably have to listen to it at least once on the way down too...thanks a lot =P

Just as long as it doesn't replace "run for the hills" as the unofficial theme song of NH.

Alright, I realize I will be showing my age :? , but I think you meant to say "Run to the Hills", for those of you younger than 35, it is from an old Metal band named Iron Maiden. Damn, Wik, you made me feel really old :lol:
Mark

My younger sister has "The Final Coundown" as her ring tone.... Needless to say it is always stuck in my head.

anyway...

See you all Saturday... Muahahahahahahaha

i think someone's theme song should be that old sont hat VW used in a commercial

da da da da clickclick clickclick click da da da da

Marcus said:
Alright, I realize I will be showing my age :? , but I think you meant to say "Run to the Hills", for those of you younger than 35, it is from an old Metal band named Iron Maiden. Damn, Wik, you made me feel really old :lol:
Mark

Don't feel old, I was going to say the same thing and i'm only 26.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
i think someone's theme song should be that old sont hat VW used in a commercial

da da da da clickclick clickclick click da da da da

You mean Da Da Da, by Trio? We've got that CD too :D

cyann said:
Marcus said:
Mark

And I'm 22 and also know the song ;)

Rika said:
cyann said:
Marcus said:
Mark

And I'm 22 and also know the song ;)

Thats because you have good musical taste.

Anyone with good taste knows metal . . . :)

Back