Jan 30, 31, Feb 1

cymryc

Squire
Okay, this is Oregon's next weekend event it is at the new ranch at Silver Falls

I will update this thread as I have more information

As a side note here I actually scored us access to the old ranch as well to use as a mod area. There won't be any running water or propane there so we'll have to run monster camp out of the New Ranch but we'll have areas we can have set up for additional mods.

Oregonplot said:
As a side note here I actually scored us access to the old ranch as well to use as a mod area. There won't be any running water or propane there so we'll have to run monster camp out of the New Ranch but we'll have areas we can have set up for additional mods.

Sweet!!! Now all we need is a golf cart!!!

I am planning to be there, but can't find my rule book so I can send in what I want to make with my production and build.

I will be playing a PC for the first time this weekend! Watch out! Oh, this is Jocelyn by the way...

Just a Friendly reminder that this site does NOT have Mattresses!

Bah! Dwarves be needin' no matressin'! We jes be needin' tha stone beneath us, lad!

*grin*

Due to the flu, I will not be at the event. Was hoping to feel better be now, but still have some symptoms. Hope everyone has a great time.

Kevin

Harlock said:
Due to the flu, I will not be at the event. Was hoping to feel better be now, but still have some symptoms. Hope everyone has a great time.

Kevin

I call upon the earth to cure disease!!

Crap that doesn't work OOG

Anyhow get well soon.

Maybe I'll show up on your doorstep as a troll so you can get your fix of trolling!

Take care

I would like to publicly register my satisfaction with my participation in this weekend's event. Thanks, all, for making me feel welcome.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out in the kitchen. Several people helped out with dishes and/or cooking. I really appreciate it!
Thanks again!!!

Jesse

This was a great event! Thanks everyone who helped make it fun. Good RP with the other PCs, fun mods, enjoyable fights. Hooray!

-Bryan (Arannin)

Back