Kasuni

Squire
My favorite quotes/moments were:

Becca Sarr: *throws muffin at wall*
Teth: "Muffins aren't for throwing at walls!"
Becca Sarr: *looks like she is going to kill Teth*
Teth: "They're for throwing at people!!
Then the muffin battle came into being!

Screaming really loudly right before I was going to be killed by the finfolk on Saturday morning ^^ I saw them cringe.

Roleplaying with Nakia during the gypsie party and everything she said.

The gypsie party ROCKED. A LOT.

I liked ressurecting o___o And when I was dead Nakia and Marlann ran by and were all "Crap... The people with life spells are gone... just run"

Telling Yonko "Now I know where our family gets a bad name" and then running away.

Contemplating KBing myself under the sink in the tavern.

The Ride Back: Bryan and Jeff mentioned when they were finfolk and killed me. I told them I saw them a little ahead of time and then I said "I should have figured that nice people don't hide behind trees"

~Emily

Favorite Quotes from the Event:

Gurv: Gurv have girlfriend! *pulls out a skull* Isnt she pretty?
Diego: Um, Gurv, its a skull?
Gurv: *Tells Diego how he got the skull girlfriend*
Diego: So are you going to marry this skull girlfriend?
Gurv: *Looks confused, then goes to Eianna (aka Diego's Fiance) and asks* Deego not smart is he? Dont know when Gurv is pretending.

Gypsy 1: I love where my heart is held
Eianna: I love where your heart is held too. Do you like mine?
Gypsy 1: I love your heart and especially where it is held! It is so much bigger, to hold a bigger heart!
Gypsy 2 (Played by Bryan): Heh heh heh...

All: We're going to... Drink and fight and drink and fight and drink and fight some more...

Magistrate: This cake... *bite bite* Is so good. *chomp chomp* Oh god, i feel awful...
Diego: Why?
Magistrate: Its like im cheating on my wife...
Waiter: Um sir, we actually bought this one from your wife.
Magistrate: OH THANK GOD!

Gurv: GURV SMASH! Kill harpy!
Harpy: *Magic Dominate*
Diego: Oh crap...
All: RUN! GURV IS CHARMED!

Gypsy 1: Your love is like this fire, a burning passion filled with desire, without you i would lay on the funeral pyre, and have the people light it on fire...
Gypsy 2: YOU ALREADY SAID FIRE!
Gypsy 3: Wow, my brother is an idiot AND a bad poet

(Out of game quote)
Diego: Did you get a rogue marshal?
Eianna: Why?
Diego: Because you stole my heart...

Favorite Moments:
1) Meeting all the differant characters and getting thrown right into the middle of, what I have deemed, an awsome plotline (War and what not)
2) Seeing a lot of old friends and having a very good time.
3) The dinner with the Magistrate was, by far, one of the coolest modules ive ever been on. And thats saying a lot. Normally i like combat, but this... oh this... bravo. To both the NPCs and the cooks. Bravo...
4) I loved that everyone worked together for the betterment of the game. I only wish that we could get Bryan a mask that allows him to breath better and not get so sweaty.
5) The NPCs were simply put, amazing. All of you. A lot has changed since last I was at Nero.

Thank you all for an amazing game.

Paul Iverson

Okay some great things I can think of are:

*Vanyal whispers someting to krugaurd who is half asleep*
Eldine: Did you just say something about me?!
Van: no
Eldine: Yes you did I heard it!
Van: Krugaurd did I say anything about her
Krugaurd: no...*mumbles stuff about sleep*
van: See!
Eldine: Sleeping dwarfs arnt proof of lies!!

Sitting in the tavern during the gypsy party trying not to beserk cause of my scar.

Having Yonko come in and just full on glaring at him as he asks us to come to the party. He kept looking at me but Krugaurd assured him i was drousy and I could pass out any seccond....

The talk about how when something bad happens we should start riverdancing.

The whole fate mod I am on. It can be sooo entertaining talking to Shane's crazy biata.

Also. The dinner mod with the magistrate. The food was SOOOOOO good. Also It was nice to just have a RP mod and not having to fight. It is nice to have a break once in a while ^.^

Thats all I can think of but it was a wonderful event and a big thanks to all the PCs who double hooked for everyone. You guys are great. Also thanks to the few NPCs that were there because you guys worked hard.

Trying to convince Eldine that spellcasters are often the ones who end up saving the world, and they get training for it (or somesuch conversation). And having her respond that spellcasters don't get training to charge into battle screaming "Saving the world!" Vanayl is now going to use that quote occasionally.

Sitting there for the entire party, trying to save the lives of myself, Vanayl, and Lhrayven by making excuses about how we were all going to ruin the party. And then trying to figure out how in the world we were going to survive this.

Sitting there, as a character that hates necromantic magic, restraining myself every second from simply leaping forward and trying to kill Yasmay, the First Necromancer, the entire Gypsy party, all of the undead, and anything else that got in my way.

"The sky is exploding!"
*no noticeable reaction*
"Listen . . . to . . . my . . . words! The sky is exploding!"
"Yeah, that usually happens every few months."
"I guess if there was to be a place where the sky explodes on a regular basis, it would be here."

Being picked up and carried away while I was asleep, by the zebra scavenger, and hearing him mutter under his breath about how he shouldn't be doing this, he's a zebra, not a mule. And then the two characters coming up behind and commenting on how it's appropriate that Teft is carrying me, seeing as how zebras are beasts of burden. I thought we were going to have some spirits in the Earth Circle inside of a few minutes.

*MWE (can't remember name) hands Eldine a Silence potion*
Eldine: "What is it?"
MWE: "It's an intoxicate elixir."
Eldine: *turns to Fortunata* "What is it?"
Fotunata: "It's an intoxicate elixir."
Several minutes later, with her still unwilling to drink it . . .
Eldine: *to Vanayl* "Fine, promise to me that you won't give this elixir back to the MWE."
Vanayl: "I promise."
Eldine: *hands potion to Vanayl*
Vanayl: "Here you go." *hands potion to Kurguard*
Kurguard: *hands potion to MWE*

Eventually, she drank the silence, and there was much rejoicing. Even from her.

Just in general, messing with Eldine. I swear, the next time I see that character, she'll be convinced that the sky is really green and that all stone elves are simply hallucinations.

Getting to sit around with the other lowbies and entertain ourselves during the boring moments. And the serious conversations, as well.

Lhrayven: "I think I'm about to fall asleep."
Paul (me): "Do you accept physical roleplay?"
Lhrayven: *looks at me oddly*
Paul: *makes carrying gesture*
Lhrayven: "Oh, all right, sure."

Bryan: "Paul."
*two different heads spin towards him*
Bryan: "Oh, right, I guess I can't use that name indiscriminately now."

And finally: Knowing very well I couldn't do a single thing on practically any of the big plot this weekend. I need some weapon profs and a couple of slays.

Paul said:
Just in general, messing with Eldine. I swear, the next time I see that character, she'll be convinced that the sky is really green and that all stone elves are simply hallucinations.

The sky is only purple sometimes, and stone elves are actually holograms

Eldine Vera said:
The sky is only purple sometimes, and stone elves are actually holograms

He he he he he he he he he! Holograms we used that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much. :D

Whew! Great event everybody. Very enjoyable. Highlights:

Spending all of saturday night pretending to be Krieger on the front lines, Slice organizing troops, Polare saying anything to people to make them happy and not kill us, all with Solomon style. Exhausting!

Having a finer (and bigger!) meal than I ever eat at home at a Nero event. Kudos, gents. You will be patronized again.

Long, emotional scene with Yasmay.

Long, emotional scene with Pearl.

Short, emotional chastizing from Thorn (sense a theme here folks?)

Realizing there is more to dark elven women than looks. Yowza!

Realizing Solomon was the Main Tank not through damage so much as moxy ;) (and lack of a better fighter).

Showing people how goblin magic is really done by Spork! "Me call for eldritch force to grant you the power to stuff!" "Awwwdangit"

Yanko. Just Yanko. (*whooosh* "he's right you know" *whoosh*)

And, credit to the man, Alex for his sunday morning wave battle. It wasn't 63 spawns in under half an hour, but you're getting there man. You make me proud.

Kill you *scribble out* See you all in Feb!

Diego_Salvetore said:
Favorite Quotes from the Event:

Gurv: GURV SMASH! Kill harpy!
Harpy: *Magic Dominate*
Diego: Oh crap...
All: RUN! GURV IS CHARMED!

:hahaha: :rofl2:
I wish I was there to have seen that. I started laughing from just reading it. It must have hilarious to have been there.

Kevin

The muffin battle. Em forgot to mention that at my first hit, I pelted him in the side, and he picked up the muffin and threw it back, PWNING ME IN THE FACE WITH A MUFFIN.

The Gypsy party. I loved playing Fortunata, and learning later that everyone thought she was a vampire. Just because she had the First Necromancer and Yasmay the Vampire at her party... She was being nice, inviting everyone to her party!

Being the emo Sea Elf in the tavern. "How could this happen to me.... I've made my mistakes..." *waits for dan to spit out whatever he's drinking*

The Finfolk. Walk up, strategize for a bit, then storm the tavern. Then spend an hour waiting around Pearl's circle of power. I was supposed to death her if it came to it.... but by the time the hour was up, I wasn't sure I'd be able to articulate. "I gant yoouuu th gif uh deph!" "I'm sorry, what was that, Becca?" "g-g-g-gif uh deph!" "I think that's a flub..." "Deph!! Deph!!!" "Maybe she means death?" "...*grr*"

Being the Sea Witch in the rain and discussing the various ways to cook a mermaid. With her minions, Fangeater, Toughscale, and Spiny.

My memories...Kelly's cooking! YAY! We love you Kelly! O^.^
The Magistrate RP module, that was very cool. And I did like the quote where he felt as he was eating the cheezecake that he was cheating on his wife when it was her's. Kudos to the owner/waiter of the new tavern also to Justin, whom I can't figure out what type of Elf he is for the life of me. I really liked getting to know Justin a bit.
Fight practice with Thorn. He taught my character many things for battle and taught her of her weaknesses and how she could improve them to be strengths.

Me going to bang on the cabin doors and actually managing to wake up Marlin.
Marlin: Who woke me up? I heard this banging noise and something about the tavern. *he says as he tries to wipe the sleep from his eyes*
Lhrayven (me): I actually managed to wake someone up?! *gasp!* Wow I didn't think it would actually work!

*Lhrayven (me) Very sleepy on Saturday evening after the Sea Hag issue has been resolved, for the most part.*

Lhrayven: "Uh guys, I don't know how many more happy rainbow cookies I can keep eating to keep me happy till I get to bed. Because I will eat the whole thing until we leave otherwise...I might kill somebody."

Someone: "Let's head to the cabins."

Lhrayven: "Bout time!"

Meeting the new character 'Jacks' was very cool, only sad he had to leave early. *chuckles* Sorry about killing you there! *killed him as an undead NPC*

Me playing one of the Harpies and getting my head severed by Teft.

Teft: Oh, I hate doing this. *pretends to hold head by hair* I cut your head off 1, I cut your head off 2, I cut your head off 3.
*My real head goes limp and I stick out my tongue*
Teft: I GOT HEAD!
*I break into uncontrolable laughter for at least 3 minutes.*

Me practicing dodging spell packets being thrown at me by Eli. Eli and I sparring. Sleeping in Eli's cabin. It was awesome! Learning that people were constantly refering to me as Eli's apprentice now. If it isn't "Wirling Blades of Death" or "The littlest Elf" it's "Eli's apprentice".

Being over in monster camp with Eli, Pearl, and everyone else and hearing a scream pierce the sky and hearing only a few moments later.

"EEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

Across the way. We all wished we could of helped but we had to pretend we were out of earshot. Had it been me and I had life spells, I didn't know about that rule so I probably would have broke into a run to go help.

Getting dragged off by Kelly to the Gypsie party even though I was trying to make excuses not to go while on the way. Brian trying to recite poetry off the top of his head at the Gypsie party to me. That was cool. I commend him for his efforts. Very good show! Then pretending I wanted to go back to the tavern to try and convince Kurgard and Vanyel to join us at the party. As soon as I got in I quietly mouthed and said, "Please help me or please help me! Oh PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!". Then pretending to have a stomach ache to convince Brain to leave without me as well as Fortunata.

Getting to RP with Solomon a bit more, he was a cool character to get to know. And I'll leave it at that before this gets too incredibly long.

Lhrayven Glacierwind said:
Brian trying to recite poetry off the top of his head at the Gypsie party to me. That was cool. I commend him for his efforts. Very good show!

I'll have you know that it was much better poetry at the beginning of the party. By the time you got there my Gypsy had had a bit too much to drink. Wouldn't want you to think that I was no better than "trying" and "efforts" at the poetry bits ;)

-Bryan

Polare Lissenstine said:
I'll have you know that it was much better poetry at the beginning of the party. By the time you got there my Gypsy had had a bit too much to drink. Wouldn't want you to think that I was no better than "trying" and "efforts" at the poetry bits ;)

-Bryan

*Chuckles* Well it's a shame I just didn't get there sooner then.

I had such an amazing time at this event! As most of you know, this was my first NERO event, and only my second 'boffer LARP' event. I had such a wonderful time, thanks to all of you for making this an incredible role play experience!

Some memorable moments for me include the dinner with Mayor Julliani...er...Magistrate Julliani (he from NY by any chance? *grin*)

I *loved* the Gypsy party! The drinking, the swapping of terrible poetry (well at least by the end *wink*) and songs...well up until the end when Yasmay and Eldine sang...those were lovely songs *smile*. OMG Bryan....you are an amazing role player...So many of you are. It's wonderful because it makes me want to step up my game some to match you all.

LOL the last, but not least, memorable moment was after the Gypsy party some of us were in the Tavern, and Fortunada was trying on Diego's hat with a long feather in it. I meant to compliment her on the feather, but as I glided by on the way to the little Gypsies room I guess my hand went too far!

Eianna (me): Looovely hat, seesterrr!
Fortunada: Dud you yust grope my ***?
Eianna (me): *Stammers* Ef I did, eet was not my intention....er..*drops accent and giggles*..nice hat!! *runs off to the ladies room*

*blush* that was so funny!! :iwin:

*snort* Awesome. By that point I was so hopped up on "Gypsy wine" (Energy drinks of every sort imaginable) I had the attention span of a hyper dragonfly. I totally didn't catch the 'nice hat' part of that conversation.

Oh yeah... Diego's gypsy outfit was BEAUTIFUL. ^__^

*sighs* You mean blinding? And Gaudy? And Crazy? And... And... CLASHING BEYOND ALL SENSE OF THE MORTAL WORD? HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GUYS THINK IT WAS PRETTY??? AHHHHH!!!!!

*sighs*

Yeah it was alright, i guess. I think the hat made it, really. I mean without the hat, It was nothing.

:p

Paul

Diego_Salvetore said:
*sighs* You mean blinding? And Gaudy? And Crazy? And... And... CLASHING BEYOND ALL SENSE OF THE MORTAL WORD? HOW THE HECK CAN YOU GUYS THINK IT WAS PRETTY??? AHHHHH!!!!!

*sighs*

Yeah it was alright, i guess. I think the hat made it, really. I mean without the hat, It was nothing.

:p

Paul

Because mine is sexy... they have a frame of reference :p

I CAN BE MAIN HEALER! and well the immage of bond running up to the PCs, saying in a deep dark voice "...yonko..." running to the other side of where the pc's are running to saying Yonko again and doing this over and over again just to keep them at the party still has me laughing.

Me and paul: *bunch of gypsys, a little nervious*
little bit later...
Me and paul: *drinking from a funny bottle, ok nervious*
little bit later...
Me and paul: *vmapires show up, totally nervious*
little bit later...
Me and paul: *song about vampires eating babies.....

Me: "...how much does harm undead do?..."
Paul: *crouched by fire looking through potions*

Back