Jobs at King Richard's Faire

Talon

My sister in law owns and runs ThreadsOfTime.com and every year has a booth at King Richard's Faire. This year she is having issues finding people to help work the faire and is look for help.

She writes:

Calling all cars, Calling all cars!!!
There is a plague this year called ‘lack of help’ for KRF this year.
I know of at least 5 booths that need help this year.
If you know of ANYONE who can work (preferably the whole run if possible) please send them to me for more info.

They can call me at <pm me for phone #> or email me via <pm me for email>.
We need to know soon as employee lists are due in by the 15th.
Don’t hesitate to ask people at your work, or dang it all, even people on the street!!!

Thanks for all your help.
Hope everyone is well and happy.
-Lew

If anyone is interested PM me for her contact info.

-Devon

Talon said:
My sister in law owns and runs ThreadsOfTime.com and every year has a booth at King Richard's Faire. This year she is having issues finding people to help work the faire and is look for help.

Hey, that's your sister-in-law? Cool. She's always advertised with us and supported us, so people should buy stuff from her!!!!

I actually was up at the Sterling Faire this past weekend and wandered in the Threads booth.

Very neat stuff, even bought something.

Was your sister-in-law there?

She did some custom work for me while I wandered around and is really good people if it was her.

I would be all over this opportunity if only I lived in your basement Devon!

Fearless Leader said:
Talon said:

Hey, that's your sister-in-law? Cool. She's always advertised with us and supported us, so people should buy stuff from her!!!!

lol ... I guess the memory is the first thing to go Mike. I remember two conversations we have had both of which started with you saying "That's your sister in law? Cool! You know she has always advertised in the rulebook..." Maybe three times is the charm.

-Devon

Back