John Finnegan's Portrait

Leona

To whoever was planning on framing the portrait of John...

I manage a custom framing shop and I would be more than happy to assist in framing the picture at very little to no cost at all. One of the things I like best about my job is being able to offer people a way to preserve and display pieces that mean so much to them. I'm not sure if you have a personal framer you work with, but as I said, I would be very happy to help out in this way if you wish. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Amanda

I donated the portrait but completely forgot about framing. That's kind of typical for me but since I just bought 3 new prints to decorate my own home and obviously had them framed you'd think I would have thought of it.

Anyway, I can't coordinate anything but will happily pay to have the portrait framed if everyone else can figure out the logistics of it all.

We have this covered Jim. Thanks so much for taking care of the portrait itself.

Scott
PS: I'll be in touch about web stuff, cell phone and portrait this week. Life's been crazy busy.

Definitely happy to do it. Like Mike V. I'd love to see a pic.

Hope that means crazy busy in a good way.
Duke Frost said:
We have this covered Jim. Thanks so much for taking care of the portrait itself.

Scott
PS: I'll be in touch about web stuff, cell phone and portrait this week. Life's been crazy busy.

Back