Journey to Pratorak

Lost_Nation

Artisan
In just a few short days many of us will make the journey to Outpost #14 in Pratorak. I know that several of us are busy looking into ways to help defeat the remaining corrupt lord, but there are still some preparations to be made for our efforts to assist the Monolithic Council.

I have found out little more than I learned from the Council's messengers while we were in Tin Town, so I will list a few questions:

-What are the proper channels and methods to communicate with our hosts, both the Orc soldiers and their civilian advisors?
-Apart from Captain Lorana and perhaps Mme Secretary, do we have any other points of contact or connections in that area?
-There is an abandoned mine near Outpost #14. What was mined there and what caused it to become abandoned? Was is simple the presence of the artifact and the "Scourers" or was it something else?

I have been given a map to Outpost #14 and the surrounding area. I shall endeavor to find a skilled cartographer, perhaps Jasper, to make a few copies of that map so that we may gather information about the area surrounding the Quelie Artifact

I have other documents and information concerning the artifact and surrounding area that I will share when next we gather. It seems the people of Pratorak are careful with their intelligence, lest it fall into the wrong hands. So in order to honor their efforts, I'll keep my thoughts here brief.

Concerning our efforts to recover the Warrior's Crest. I know that the standard bearer must face a trial or test to prove their worth in order to carry the banner. They must laugh in the face of death, they must always be the hunter and never the hunted, and that sort of thing. As I understand it they must defeat and collect the remnants of particularly powerful undead. If what I've been told is correct the standard bearer must collect the ash, dust, or other remains of a death jester, a greater corporeal undead, and a greater incorporeal undead.

Captain Lorana has led me to believe that these essences can be collected anytime. It may be possible to expedite the trial if we already posses these dusts, or can collect them soon. I have the Ash of a greater undead. Perhaps others among our community have the other two that are required.

-Baeleon

For general day to day needs (Food, lodging, and equipment) we will be accommodated by The Gain Train, LTD while in Pratorak. Members of their organization will be in and around the area we are staying and should be easy enough to contact. I've discussed matters with one Waylon Sortien and would expect him to be in attendance as well. Any needs from them should be directed through myself. They may also be able to assist with communication to any representatives of Pratorak but likely at a cost you would prefer to avoid. I'm not about the direct Pratorak contacts.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Back