July 1 day July 29th

Hey Guys,

By player request, and to advance to some plotlines we have decided to host a 1 day event. The event will be a chance to do some business offstage from the Briarpass Encampment, and to meet/deal with NPCs that might not normally frequent the area.

When:

Sunday July 29th
Game start at 10:00 AM

Where:
Churchill Woods
Glen Ellyn

What:
We have several planned modules and a few module slots open for players to advance personal plot, if your interested in this, please contact us:

The Planned modules will include:

-Serving the Warrant
-Cryo-Nightmare; Inside Bluewater's Dream
- ???

How Much:

PCs: $15 to play if you pre reg, $20 if you don't.

NPCs: Free, you get an MI pick and some goblins. We are asking that all players try to volunteer to NPC at least 1 module for which you will be compensated.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you there.

I'll be stuck in Seattle. I tried to get back Sunday early afternoon but was denied by the BOSS aka my mom. Oh well hopefully Seattle is nice. Have fun everyone!

The site has been changed for the 1 day to provide a bit more accomodation for players and staff alike. The new site for the event will be:

Churchill Woods in Glen Ellyn:

http://www.dupageforest.com/Conservatio ... Woods.html

We will be in the cental picnic area which is right next to the bridge and water fountain. Pit Toilets are a short walk away.

Directions:

Two entrances are on the south side of St. Charles Road 0.1 mile and 0.25 mile west of I-355. Another lot is on the north side of Crescent Boulevard 0.25 mile west of I-355.

We will be in the west entrance on South St Charles Rd. The easiest way to get there is to take IL-53 North from Roosevel (IL 38) for about 3 miles until you reach south St Charles Rd, take a left, go over the highway (I-355), and go into the 2nd entrance for the park which is on the left.

I believe I can NPC for part of the day if not the full event. I'll verify my schedule tonight, I may have my two daughters to look after but if we need non-combat NPC they may help too. I'm a noobie so I don't have any costuming yet but I will help if I can.

Back