July 17 Favorite Moments Thread

Valdyr

Sorry Miguel, stealing your thunder a little bit I'm just down here not LARPing...

Everyone, what were your favorite moments from this past weekend? Was there any particular person or character who made the event great for you?

Wow... I keep wondering how events could possibly be more intense, but somehow they are. This was the toughest and best event for me/Valdyr yet. I gotta start by giving huge props to Jesse and the whole team. How you guys are able to make me feel like my character matters among the 100+ other active players and the overall story line blows me away. The hard work you put in is so appreciated and it really does keep getting better.

-Alis and Orsolya basically make the game for me. Dani and Leora are both such good role players and constantly challenge me to be better. The culture that they've helped create for Barbarians is just awesome. I love how our trio takes turns lifting up and guiding the others, and it really is a family that we have in game.

-Ian, you are a bad, bad man... Thank you for the coolest and creepiest and most intense first real death I could imagine. The roleplay that ensued was great, and it was so disheartening as everyone gathered and were completely helpless to do anything. It was special hearing how much people cared and how hard they tried <3

-I have to find out who played the white tiger for my hunt mod so I can give her the proper recognition. It was already an intense thing for Valdyr, and then she was in such good shape and a really good fighter and it was maybe the toughest experience I've had. This actually happened: after probably an hour of tracking and running and fighting really deep into the mountains, we hit each other with knockout blows at exactly the same time. Orsolya healed me up, and as I gave the killing blow, a Raven flew directly overhead, it started to rain, and a rolling thunderclap came within a few seconds of the killing blow. It was super eerie and amazing.

-Parzivel. I have been anticipating and dreading that meeting for like a year now. There was less blood than I expected, and I can't wait to see how that relationship develops. I respect you a lot as a crafter and roleplayer and hope the chance comes again soon to play together.

-Nirrabex. I have been anticipating that meeting too. Not so much dreading :) Sorry Valdyr wouldn't let Alis match them up and she hilariously ended up married. Seemed like she ended up being fine with it in the end as she was frantically trying to make sure her hubby was ok at the tavern fight :)

-The resurrection was great Leora. It wasn't hard for me to get super emotional and in the moment and even cry. It was special. I'm hoping I did my part as a spirit right...

-I loved the sequence of events of the Chieftain showing up, Alis going all ragey, and Valdyr totally getting in her face in the tavern. I hope you enjoyed that interaction too.

-Great job everyone on the MWE party. Valdyr hates parties, but it was just so fun and hilarious and a great atmosphere. I tried not to enjoy it but ultimately failed at having a bad time.

-Finally, shout out to Hildr and Tevasti. You belong with us, so you should probably just figure out how to make that happen :) You added to the culture and it was really fun interacting with both of you.

Sorry, most of that's super personal stuff and means nothing to pretty much everyone else, but that's become my favorite part if LARPing. You guys are such a great group of people and I really enjoy being around you.

Hi friends! Goodness gracious, this weekend was FANTASTIC!

First things first: THANK YOU to everyone who repeatedly kept asking if I was ok and being patient with me when joining me to walk to the cabins and back. I know I was in a lot of pain this weekend, but Acarthians NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Favourite moments in no particular order:

- me: "I think interesting means something different to you than it does to me."
(sometime later) him: "I think shrewd means something different to you than it does to me."​
- Giving cheese to the were-rats to make them leave me alone before dragging an unconscious Moria into the ward.
- Having to call a hold in a town hall fight with snake men so the page (Moria's youngest offspring) could get to a page-acceptable area (the ward)
- "AYYYYYYYYY COUSIN!!!" Repeatedly throughout the weekend.
- Drinking games of Liars' Dice where I did not get drunk, but not for lack of trying.
- after delivering the belongings of a young lady who was not feeling well, talking with some of Tiatar while ghouls kept us inside.
- Surprise shoulder and neck massage from Emaric
- her: "Should I carry you?"
me: "You'd break."
"I can handle it!"
"No."
"but-"
"No."
"......."
"don't you dare..."
".... do you consent to physical role play?"​
- Morgan Le Fay - esque costume with a slightly-too-tight headpiece. Getting green off my forehead made me laugh.
- knowing that the town hall will still be there (probably) when leaving the tavern in capable NPC hands for lunch rush
- "Radlfur and Ghouliette. Not a musical I want to see."
- "Just your invisible imaginary friend Bill."

(least favourite moment: three barrels of barrels of alcohol being thrown over the balcony (In RP) at the waves of undead)

Favorite moments, WOW where to begin!

It continues to amaze me how small moments can make events a complete blast! Friday night I didn't hop into character long as I was having issues with my back which came and went for the rest of the event, but I still had a blast and can't wait for next game!

- Getting to talk with Dame Kathrine even if it was ever so brief. I used to look up to her and her decisiveness around actions and trying to do the best that she could. It was AMAZING to see her again! (Thanks for making that appearance Trace! I really appreciated seeing her again!)
- The personal interactions after the Knighting of Sir Wolsey! [HAZZAH!] It was nice to be able to congratulate those that had worked so hard for so long and to see the transformation from aspirant to squire to knight. I look forward to hearing your many deeds to come and have always loved our interactions however few and brief they have been.
- Getting to finally make a closer connection and longer lasting role play with Alis and more of the Freemen! Your group is an incredible group with deep roots in role play, family, and emotion! I've spent more than a year trying to figure out how to have more interaction with your group and while it was for selfish reasons that Radulfr has sought you out. I do hope that he can continue to build on those friendships.
- Spending more time with Lana and Kaia I love role playing with your characters and it seems like there's been a fun dynamic that's grown from the joking. Thank you for helping Radulfr step out more and be a bit more outspoken.
- Adrian, Mevanwy (wait, I just figured out how to finally say it[because I'm horrible with names] now I gotta spell it too! T_T [Cheats and looks at Siren's post for the spelling] ) and Farin, Saturday night was such a delightful turn of the evening. Maybe not for the characters, but that moment really turned the evening for me to an excellent spot of RP that I'm going to love and remember for a long time to come. ( This reminds me, Trace, if that was a response to what was discussed around the changing of the Aether, WELL PLAYED! If not, what an AWESOME coincidence that such an event would take place right outside our window for us to be able to react to. )
- Feeling a true sense of terror! Being huddled behind the ward with the very real feeling that if we tried to leave to join the ghoul fight at the tavern that we truly would end up in the circle and feeling torn between wanting to leave and choosing to stay.
- "Healing Arts, how many body are you down? [Reply]12 Body, 3 Fingers, and an Eye"
- The passion and intensity between James and Alis Sunday morning. It was a true pleasure to watch such a tense moment and to see such excellent Role Play!
- Sitting in on the War Council to represent Tiatar with Lana and Kaia as scribes, Thank you both so much for taking notes. I was baffled by some of the revelations there as well as amused at the dynamic.
- Getting to meet more new players and have more deep interactions, stepping outside the usual group and being rewarded with such rich experiences, I want to try to meet everybody!
- Continued commissions for items It's always great to be able to make things that I know will be put to good use.

Thanks again everyone! I had a blast and I look forward to seeing you all again in a little less than Three Weeks!

Last edited:
I had a fantastic event! The first time I've gone looking out for mod cards since I started playing two years ago, and I had a blast doing it. I'm extremely excited for next game, though whether I'll be PCing or NPCing is up in the air!

• Just to get it out of the way: THUUUUNNNDDEEERRRLIIIZZZAAARRRDDSSS <3 <3 <3 <3 I can't believe it actually happened.
  • Miguel during the Thunderlizard fight was a particular highlight. "Starting first aid" "Uhh, you see a gigantic lizard" "Yes." "What exactly is your plan here?" "I haven't really thought that far ahead" "..Oookay, I'm just going to take another pop then".
  • Dwarven Libraries! Stone bolt to lightning bolt (5)? Grabby hands
  • Identifying Lumi's arrival from 200 feet by her spellcasting.
  • Rainbow sunset!
  • Acarthia dies to the thunderous applause of a flaw:intoxicate item.
  • TEAM BALCONY (sorry)
  • Late night Darius rants about people still walking alone at night.
  • Running my second mod! Thanks to my PC friends for helping run it, and thank you to the maniacs who thought going to a plagued kobold village was a good idea!

There's honestly so much more, but my body and brain are still fried from the event. I'm excited for next month! See you all soon!

Last edited:
Miguel during the Thunderlizard fight was a particular highlight. "Starting first aid" "Uhh, you see a gigantic lizard" "Yes." "What exactly is your plan here?" "I haven't really thought that far ahead" "..Oookay, I'm just going to take another pop then".

^^This exchange is so very delightful to me! :)

Another amazing game, so full of poignant moments and favorite things. I really feel like it just keeps getting better. Also, everyone needs to post their favorite moments because I LOVE reading these!! Here are mine:

* First and foremost, I have to say the highlight of my ENTIRE weekend was finding out how much my (and Alis' friends) care about me. HUGE thank yous to all of you, and most especially to Catie, Will, Gwen and Jon who all provided a proverbial avalanche of cake products t0 devour and share. And, of course, I definitely appreciated the awesome amazing presents I was given both IG and OOG; thank you. You all made me feel so incredibly loved and I am more grateful than I can possibly express. Even if Alis' birthday party was rudely interrupted by invading villains, I still had an epic time.
*Valdyr Stormfang, the Mistreaper: Getting to be a part of helping Valdyr to become a man (lol, sorry Matt <3) was both heartening and lovely, even if I only played a very tiny part. It was so cool to watch Matt roleplay his way through an emotional rollercoaster weekend.
*And speaking of Valdyr, he took his first real death. It was ******* horrifying to stand by that circle and watch him being eaten and have zero power to do anything but let him die. Well done, plot. Well done. Being the one to do his resurrection was powerful and left Alis quite shaken. But we all know RP drama is my favorite kind.
*The snark contest with Darius, which Alis completely lost but only because he played dirty. :p
*The never-ending ghoul fight Saturday night. Holy ****. I was genuinely terrified there, and expended almost all of my resources which was just completely insane. Why is it the Scions mysteriously disappear right before we have a really hard fight? :p
*MWE party: So fun. I also enjoyed all the surprise nuptials, even the accidental ones. XD
*Skycallers complete indignation at being declared Aspen's 'Mistress' and Alis telling him very sincerely he probably has the wrong bodyparts for that.
*Nirrabex (She's always a favorite moment, though.)
*I loved the chance to RP with so many people that I have only ever gotten to interact with casually. Keith said it up there (he was one of them); it was such an awesome thing! I love that I can still form new friendships after four years in a game.
*The Great James Bitchslap of 417.

Now that I've had time to let my brain rest and think, I can better list out everything :)

• Totally not-chatting with Anarchy was an experience I didn't think I'd get to have, but was surprisingly fun! Especially turning to Osborn after Anarchy commented "I don't think he's going to want to let me leave", and Osborn just staring before shaking his head with "Nope. Definitely not." Had me laughing on the drive back home for sure
  • Sitting outside the Circle of Death and watching Valdyr die slowly should really have been an indicator of how this event was going to go haha. At one point Nicos and Blue just had to walk off to see if they could find something that could help or any more casters. They couldn't find anything helpful :(
  • On that note, getting to walk around with Nicos and taunt ghouls was probably the highlight of the evening for me <3 he's definitely a character
  • Sitting in Bayenna's cabin in the morning watching the casters DFM the Circle of Death: "Welp. I don't think we have enough Life spells to save them. Breakfast?"
  • Belswin's Imaginary Friend Mod aka how I learned to love the golem body (and hate massive traps) - sorry for getting overly excited to finally catch you, Ian!
  • Speaking with the paladins was honestly more enlightening than I thought it would be, I was almost sorry that Roberts and Blue had to run off to help when the tavern was attacked!
  • Speaking with the...snake men? Thunderlizards? Whatever they were, was hilarious. "Hey guys, we're looking for this prop, would you get it to Roberts if you see it?" "Oh yeah, absolutely! We come from the ground 1..." "Nope, nope, nope!"
  • The MWE love fest and insisting Blue and Lagarde couldn't be tied until Izual came back or he'd have our heads. You're the only person we made sure was witness for them being tied in a way for the second time!
  • Oh dear lord that undead fight. I'm honestly not sure which hurt more, staring up at the balcony and realizing everyone up there was going to let us die or getting separated when everyone else ran up with Hildr, Tevas, and Emaric, and realizing we were going to die horribly. It really pinged on the idea that we fall apart without the proper chain of command, and that the tavern is an absolute death trap. Well done plot!
  • The ducal guards that weren't. Props to Ian for dealing with Blue so quietly, I didn't even have a chance to do anything haha. Waking up completely disoriented and without any idea of what happened was terrifying, especially when everyone told her she had been with Lagarde and then couldn't find him. I still feel a little bad about scaring the guys in Tiatar when I burst into tears, it was emotionally devastating and I loved it.
  • Conor's resurrection story for Lagarde was honestly one of my favorites that I've heard, and hearing they couldn't perform the resurrection until Blue was in the circle broke my damn heart (stupid onion-cutting ninjas).
  • Hearing that Alis bitch-slapped the **** out of people for the were-rat issue made my whole morning, I can't even tell you how hard I was laughing. Keeping it IC was haaaaard
  • Goddamn thunderlizards, why you gotta wreck my day this way
I'm sure there's more, if I remember I'll be certain to add it! Thank you to all our visitors and returning friends, it is an absolute joy to be able to play with y'all <3

Was another strong event for me with so much to do I felt like I need at least another day of game to get everything done. Some highlights:

• Thorgrim's first death that led to resurrection! As the group was moving away from the chaos circle and moving towards the tavern I found myself squared off against the Huntsman with just Cynder behind me. Thorgrim not being the type to turn and run from an opponent decided to face him head on and 3 spell strikes later was lying on the ground bleeding out with vertigo. The Huntsman started dragging me off into the woods and then potioned me back up, and gave me an opportunity to trade my life for information. I politely told him to go **** himself, that I was not ready to be with my ancestors back, and I would see him again. As I was lying there about 3 minutes into my death count, Lagarde and Blue walked by and nearly stepped on me, and it was a great moment of holy **** I'm going to live through this, to suddenly oh wait they don't see me, and knowing at that point I would be resurrecting for sure.
  • Showing up at the resurrection circle wearing nothing but my spirit linked chess board tabard, and some strategically placed braids hanging from my underwear to phys rep Thorgrim's lower beard, which nearly broke Izual, Gillian, and Cynder as they tried to RP through a serious emotional situation. I also once again realized how hard it is to role play a resurrection and how long that 10 minutes seems when you have to monologue someone back to the lands of the living. Cynder did a great job of convincing Thorgrim to come back, even if she forgot to have an ale waiting for him in the rez circle.
  • So much dwarf stuff! Dwarves are going to war (not that Thorgrim had anything at all to do with that ;) ), ancient libraries filled with elemental knowledge and dwarven ghosts, crazy black ooze mod where I was certain that another rez was coming, and all the stuff about the lands on the other side of the White Fang mountains (more on that in a minute). I feel especially lucky that there is so much dwarf plot despite there not being many of us in town. It was also nice to have Svardi and Moria there so I wasn't the only dwarf in town.
  • The overall challenge from the field battles I participated in was great. Huntsman and Anarchy was obviously extremely difficult, ogres were a good challenge for a Saturday afternoon fight, especially my duel with Buddy's ogre (I don't think he realized one more hit would have killed me), and the ghoul fight Saturday night. I love hard fights and these fit the bill.
  • Speaking of the ghoul fight, I love the IP drama that was caused by some of us who were going on the "mod of death" later that night who were told to conserve resources for that, and thus having to hold back while people were dropping around us. It was definitely hard to stand by while people were dropping knowing I had a lot of abilities ready and telling Cynder to save her lives because we were going to need them for our encounter later.
  • Speaking of the "mod of death" I realize how difficult it is being put in charge of forming groups for encounters like that. Trying to find the right mix of people who have the skill, the lack of concern for their own well being, and trying to incorporate people from as many groups as possible was definitely difficult, but I thought our group was great, well rounded, and worked together extremely well.
  • So onto the "mod of death" Buddy did a great job of seeding the info over the past couple of events and putting together everything. His costume was awesome and the encounter was definitely cool and the fight was different than any I have had before. It wasn't as crazy difficult as I expected, but like I said previously, we had such a good group who trusted everyone to know their role and do their job that we kicked ***.
  • Trying so hard to eat Percy as a thunder lizard only to have my engulf interrupted by Tevas right as I reached my 3 count. Can't wait til I throw a party with my eskafruit wine and it gets crashed by thunder lizards!
  • Finally Thorgrim is now hand fasted, and to a mystic wood elf no less. Who would have thought after that sad sad larp prom two years ago that he would be lucky/foolish enough to win the heart of a mystic wood elf. Had lots of good RP with Cynder this weekend regarding her and Thorgrim's relationship and how despite how different they are, how much they still love and care for each other.
There's more but I'm done rambling for today. Thanks again to the plot team, NPC's, and other players for making this game what it is.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! This was my third event as a PC and I have to say that it just keeps getting better. I love the roleplay and all the interesting and challenging situations that plot throws at us, and I can’t wait for the next event!

There were too many great moments to list them all, but here are some that really hit home for me.

• Requiring a Life spell for the first time. I was legitimately concerned that nobody had noticed me fall down because of where I was at the time, and hearing everyone’s reaction to calling “no effect” on a Cure Light Wounds was really entertaining.

• Nearly getting knocked of my feet on Friday night after someone was apparently VERY happy to see that I was still alive.

• All the biata RP. Every single second of it. I love you guys.

• Watching Alis yell at James in the Tiatar cabin. Very intense, tons of fun. Many opinions.

• Shortly after the shouting, having James spill his guts out in an incredibly emotional scene. It was exceptionally difficult to maintain my usual distant, calculating demeanor because I just felt like crying. Well done, A+ feels.

Last edited:
Kind of a roller coaster event for me, so this took some deep thought.
  • The calm yet ridiculous chat with Anarchy about world events, the weather, and certain doom...and the discovery that I had a baron at my back, not murdering me. I was helping, really!
  • Bel's imaginary friend mod. So much frustration, but so much fun dealing with 246.3 lethal traps that were only there to piss off intruders. So glad he got through that mod intact, even if the rest of us were a bit battered.
  • Scrag is amazing, as always. Love the larger than life stone elemental so much.
  • MWE festival! Such a cool idea, and well implemented. Many thanks for giving us an out when other PCs grumbled that Lagarde/Blue didn't invite them to the last wedding. :D
  • So great to see the travelers again. Come back soon! We love you all!
  • The ongoing town confusion over who's in charge of Bayenna without Arikaya there (and, I suppose, Egil).
  • Learning a lot about many PCs in the neverending undead fight Saturday. Some good, some bad.
  • Negotiating with Blackwhisker. Always love me some haggling. :)
  • And last but not least...strangely I had a blast with rezing. From Darius' freakout at me being in the circle, to Darius/Connor's mutual freakout when the rez was (initially) declined, to Connor's great rez story, to the emotional aftermath, it was a good time OOG despite sucking pretty hard IG.

I sure do love playing this game with all of you... here are some highlights from my weekend on the backside.
  • Doing my best to take out Tevas in a 1-on-1 Giant Skeleton vs. Excellent High-Build Fighter... suffice to say I walked away with my claws over my head.
  • Having William come to Monster Camp just to deliver to me personally a "double-bird with triple fist-pump" after the Friday Anarchy/Hunstman fight. That is not an easy thing to earn.
  • Puking 30 copper onto the floor as a grey ooze... its the small RP moments that make all the difference.
  • Sharing frozen grapes with the townfolk.
  • Surviving as a hit-and-run Ghoul Lord for about 80 minutes. I ate some of this person, I ate ALL of that person, I killing-blowed a few others. Exhausting, wonderful fun time.
  • Every father's dream... charging 50 powered-up PCs to save my son while swinging 10-massive. Good times. The fact that I didn't keep my baby safe as I went off to attack those who had hurt him... every father's nightmare. WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN HIM?!?
[Plus about 5 more that have been redacted... but were awesome and fun regardless.]

Excited for the next game, it's already so close!
  • Watching Doug play Skrag, the biggest and bestest of stone elementals is always a joy.
  • Nearly dying in the huntsman fight, as anarchy -and- the huntsman both caught me out alone!
  • #TeamBalcony!
  • Fighting out the haven of the living with wand charges, very fun to be a pesk but not actually get much done.
  • Getting some fancy new toys, including one that should be a very fun surprise!:D
  • Bringing some LumiStorm down on orcs with Kendrick!
  • Danger mod! Very cool props, very interesting fight, and awesome group to go do it with :)
  • Getting to bring some new friends (and old) out to larp. Hopefully we'll be able to see them again this year!
I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, and they'll get edited in as I remember. But really awesome game everyone!! :)

Wow...okay a day later. I don't think I've done a favorite moments for a few months, but this month had so many personal moments of intimacy and roleplay.

• Izzy's peanut chicken. Seriously Izzy, you have been cooking for me for LARP for the past 20 years. Thank you. I really value everything that you bring to my life. You do a wonderful job and deserve all the kudos in the world.

• Marshalling the Undead Endurance fight on Sat night. As many of you know, the Scions try and take a NPC shift each game to help give us some really dynamic fights. The plot team was kind enough to give me the write up and let me stat/treasure and run the encounter. While that meant I didn't get to fight, I really enjoyed orchestrating the fight from when it was down in the field, to where you were pushed back up to the tavern. Almost everyone that I saw was fighting super clean and even with the stress of the encounter, OOG you kept cool heads. I know some people had a rougher time with it, please send me any feedback for the future!

• Ghouls dragging Valdyr into the domain of the defiled. Wow....I knew we were just throwing away resources, but he was a friend of Alis's. I just felt like we had to try everything we could. In the end nothing we did mattered. Still a great scene.

• LNAC (Late Night Adventure Club). - I wub you guys. Seriously the group that went on Ryker's mod was an A team, total professionals. We were warned it would be risky, but we took every precaution we could. Thank you Buddy for allowing us to test out some new mechanics for your Utah game. It was a crazy fun mod, and I enjoyed helping Thorgrim put together the team. Kasuni led us like a champ.

• Blushing. The intense amount of blushing I did while Lumi kept telling everyone of Kendrick’s crush. I really didn’t think I could turn this red.

• Lack of Nobility. It seemed like a very heavy noble plot game. There were only four nobles there (and one of them only for part of the game). A lot fell down to others in the town that wouldn’t normally step up as leaders. It was really exciting to see other people step up.

• Wolsey’s knighting. Wolsey and Kendrick have sort of grown up together as squires. He’s one of my best IG friends. It was touching for me to be there.

• Necromantic Rod. So we knew after last game, we’d have to take care of this problem. Friday night was a bit of a cluster and we couldn’t quite get together the resources to deal with it. Luckily some of our mistwalkers organized getting it done early Saturday morning. Then...the amount of curse words that came out of my mouth Saturday evening when it reappeared. Poor Connor had to deal with my irate crankiness around this rod on Sunday morning (more on this below). Big thanks to Raganzi and his willingness to help experiment on finding a solution.

• Huntsmen fight. What a frustrating fight from an IG perspective (the mechanics and statting were great). I felt like I sort of failed on that fight, yet still it was a great growth opportunity for Kendrick.

• 3:30 AM Squat (then plank...then thumb wrestling) challenge. Kasuni is a beast and kicked my ***. That’s all I have to say about this.

• Squire’s School and Connor. I felt privileged to host squires school this month. It was nice to get all the squires together to really talk about common issues that we are all facing and our own journey. One thing we specifically talked about was that we need to step up and support each other. So when Connor came to the porch on Sunday morning and was asking for help with the third necromantic rod, at first I wasn't going to help. Then after he left I realized what a hypocrite I was being, and decided to go help him deal with the rod. Great RP..thanks squires.

• MWE festival and Marriage. If you would have asked me if there was a chance that Kendrick would get handfasted this event, I would have said 1% chance. But it just happens that when someone asks, and pieces click into place about your actual relationship/friendship with that person, it made perfect sense at the time. Thank you to everyone that organized the party, Devorah, Cea, Karlee, Liz and the rest of the MWEs. It really was an amazing break in the middle of the day.

I missed so much it seems like from Friday night to Saturday afternoon! But I tried to make up for it once I got to game.

-Arriving just in time to change and get into character and head to the MWE Festival, where Thorgrim snarks at me for of course not being there when he died but making it for the party.
-Knowing that after much deliberation the risk of asking Kendrick to handfast her and the potential rejection, watching others hassle him about the reason she feared rejection, drinking some intoxicant and quietly mumbling "I was going to ask you..." and then watching Kendrick swoop in to save the moment while Lumi then blushed and got embarrassed.
- Sealing the marriage with....we aren't going to be monogamous right? So very them.
-Watching all the other interesting role play and interactions during the MWE Fest.
-Grabbing Lumi's dagger and belt to go run and tell Parzivel the great news...only to find out Kendrick had already ruined the surprise.
-Watching as all Lumi's favorite people at the gather discuss going into this potentially deadly mod and agreeing to be the rescue team.
-Knox and Kendrick both excitingly telling Lumi they Lumistormed in her absence that afternoon.
-Fighting some acid snakes or whatever they were and having Percy run up and hug me from behind saying he knew I had arrived by my spell casting. <3
-Warchester dinner and a bite of izzy's chicken. Yum
-The undead fight, I gave some people a lot of flack for it, it isn't my ideal fight as a caster who needed to conserve her spells for Rescue team (Which I was sure would be needed later). I actually really enjoy challenging fights, but as a boom chucker who likes to not blow my column in a fight it was a struggle for me. I wound up daggering and shouting a lot.
-The pretty sunset before undead doom time.
-Awesome conversations and RP with other people, I taught my first person this game! I made him swear to Lumistorm when he gets a ninth. Also having Katie's Elf win that magic storm item and telling her the same thing. you really have to do it at this volume ya'll.
-Having to watch and not be able to retrieve a friend of our barony as he got turned undead and had to go to the circle. And then not finding any of warchester capable of doing a rez.
-Snark and conversation....worriedly pacing between the tavern and the circle A team was attuned to.
-Coming down the hill from the Town hall and shouting for help and getting some help! Way to be heard.
-Have some of A team come back, but find kendrick has wondered off to look at the choas stick in the ground. Getting a small group to approach and interrupt his quiet time just to see two figures flank the field. Calling for us to retreat to cabins. As soon as combat began and I heard entagles and paralysis come out I scream at the top of my lungs for help, once again successfully and with some choice words from Baron Darius since it was after 2:30 in the morning. Don't care, would do again, I'm not dead :)
-Porch time RP before the last fight.
-THUNDER LIZARDS. I love prison, And baby owen lizard. SO cute.

Sad I missed:
Friday night fight
Wolsey's Knighting

Mandi/Lumi

Back