July 19th One Day

Kitaruen

Knight
July 19th we will be holding a one day in a picnic area of Mcdowell Forest Preserve in Naperville. I will update with exact location and an address in a few days time. The cost of this event is free!!! It is our thank you to our players. However we do request donations to help defray costs. We will be doing a raffle for an LCO magic item and possibly alternate crafting supplies as the runner up prizes. Every 10 bucks gets one ticket.

Please preregister to waysidelogistics@gmail.com or via the form. Registration will occur at 9AM sharp. With game on by 10AM....game off will be called by 8PM. A meal will be provided for lunch for In game coin.

PCs
.5. Dave G (Enan)
1. Paul F (Jehan)
2. Ryan Z (Tets)
3. Carrie Z (Pebbles)
4. Daphne P (Eve)
5. Annette Smith (Cyn)
6. Jack D (Aramis)
7. Emily G (Terra)
8. Vicki P (Elle)
9. Amanda F (Liddia)
10. Aaron V (Gnot)
11. Dawn V (Dont)
12. Brian G (Maximus)
13. Eric M (Rob)
14. Jenn W (Arsita)
15. Joe K (Brollo)
16. Kim H (Maglin)
17. Derek S (Sam)
18. Ian S (Draco)
19. Ian P (Radi)
20. Baylan B (Tios)
21. Tom M (Ractor)
22. Sean V (Nahari)
23. Seamus C (Tarqaq)
24. Alysha W (Anara)
25. Sal (Trellis)
26. Peter B (Sae)

NPCs
1. Rob D
2. Ryan B

Last edited:
Aaron and I would love to attend. We have to see how money goes and how I feel (Having tumor removed the week before the one day).

I will for sure be there! Hubby is a maybe- it is if he can get off work :)

Annette

We will be there.

I am in.
Jon D

Count me in!!!

Amanda

...Oh come on what are the chances I'm going to drive 400 miles...EACH WAY....for a one day event?

it wouldnt be the first time.

I will be missing this one. See everyone in august.

Nick

Aaron and I will be attending the one day. See you all there.

Anyone know if a sunshade is allowed at the picnic area? I remember they had picnic tables and decent shade I just was curious if they would allow a a sunshade--- I can do period sunshade or just an easy up lol
I also can just bring a comfy chair or two lol

Well Dave. How about you drive 200 miles each way, and I'll drive the other 200 miles. See, I just saved you half a trip of driving. THAT'S how nice Mr. Benike is.

Hmm I dunno....literally less than 5 minutes from home seems pretty far. I guess I can tackle the perilous journey to come :p

Last edited:
I think Baylan and I will be coming and making a weekend out of it. I may also be bringing some newbies as well!

Ian, can I get a ride from the train? :)

Thank,

Paul

Back