July '22 Celestial Services

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings to the adventurers of Evodia. For those of you who may not know me, I am Beryl, a celestial formalist of some skill. While it has been some time since our last gathering, I sense the time for us to gather once again is drawing near. To that end, let me remind you of all the wonderful magical services I provide!

I make my living casting celestial rituals for the discerning customer and am ready to cast rituals for you! My rates are quite reasonable, I charge a single gold piece per five minutes of casting (most rituals only take five minutes!) as well as a secondary charge based on the most difficult ritual in a batch, as this determines how much Formal Magic I need to allocate in a given day. As a result, most single ritual castings cost between two and three gold pieces. I also offer a wide variety of magical services. My services are as follows.

1. Celestial Ritual Casting - All scrolls, components, and possible catalysts provided for the casting. Cost dependent on time and difficulty, typically 2-3 gold. I am now offering ritual manipulations, up to and including True Empowerment, for an additional Formal allocation fee. Ritual Manipulations can alter the power or usability of an item, save valuable reagents, shorten the casting time, and more. If you are unfamiliar with Ritual Manipulations, feel free to ask questions.

2. Celestial Spell Crafting - All scrolls, and components provided for the spell crafting. Cost dependent on the type of scroll, typically a gold or less.

3. Earth Spell Crafting - That's right, Earth! While costs are comparable to Celestial Spell Crafting, I require at least one days notice for Earth spell crafting or it will be unavailable as space is extremely limited. First come, first served.

4. Wards - Need peace of mind while sleeping? Buy a Ward which keeps others out and your belongings safe! Due to the nature of wards I must also be invested in any Ward I cast. If you would prefer only you and your companions have access to the Ward, I can create a Ward within a Celestial spell store item for you to cast yourself. Wards cost 3 gold.

5. Tutoring - Not sure what a lot of this means? Looking to make yourself a magical item but not sure where to start? Just want to learn more about magic? Lucky for you I know a lot about all these things! I'd be happy to chat with you about any magical topic of your choice. Tutoring is free, but I wont say no if you want to pay for my meal either.

As always, there is a chance these services may be unavailable or come at an additional fee if I am not given at least one days notice. Feel free to contact me here in the dreaming for more information or a quote on a given ritual.

-Beryl M.R.

Last edited:
Formal Ritualist Beryl,

I would like to purchase a ward from you for the next market day. I trust you to be invested as well.

I'd also like to have my shield and spear enchanted to prevent them from breaking in battle, and trust your expertise in magic for whatever is needed to accomplish that.

I have the gold.

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho Ko Nu,

I will contact you shortly to negotiate terms and pricing.

-Beryl M.R.

Hey Beryl,

I ain't got too much ta offer here but if you got anyting needs a second caster lemme know.

GRONK

Of course GRONK. If you are keen on expanding your ritual horizons I would be more than happy to collaborate with you.

-Beryl M.R.

It is possible that I and a few others from wayside may be able to find our ways through the mists and meet with you again for fun and adventure.

As a fellow celestial Scholar, I am capable of many of the things described by Beryl M.R. and will honor the local customs regarding established pricing for such services. My visit to just add to the amount of celeatial power and increase the ability for anyone to get the things they need or want.

I will defer ritual casting to Beryl M.R., as the local celestialist - but I am capable should it be needed.

Typically when I travel I don't make plans for which Tomes of HighMagic I will memorize beyond personal protectives. If my magic may be of assistance & service - please let me know.

Back