July 9-11 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
All chapter policies and pre-registration are available at http://www.alliancecrossroads.com.

In order to pre-register, you must have a current paid membership, fill out the online pre-registration form, and pay for the event if you're PCing.

JULY9-11REGLIST.png

Hey guys, I am going to arrive on site later on Friday than I had hoped. I need to work that day in order to accrue some much needed OT. I should arrive around 10ish.

Justin C.

Hey, Tab, I pre-registered to NPC on the site, I think. If it didn't work, well, I'm letting you know now that I am NPCing.

It did work albert. You are on the list. i just dont think the forum list has been updated. Coincidentally I'm not on there either.

Agreed! This NPC camp is looking to be chock full of awesome!

hey all im amking a valid effort to be there so i can go an swing pipe with the rest of you NPCs. I just need to figure out a ride scenario and stuff. So just so you know you guys might have an extra NPC make do your bidding. I just have to make sure I get sleeping space as well :) Unfortunately no Lampe this go around.

Kelsey and I are pre-registered for the July event - she may be working late so we may not get there until after 9PM, but more on that later.

I hope you're all ready for creepy dark elves and their bat friends.

A few of us are going to try and make it Friday night to NPC and then try again on Sat evening. I don't want to pre-reg npc because it is not a guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back