July 9th Event Cabin Thread

Ailisi Suli

Hey, everybody!

As I’m sure you’ve all noticed, the CMA pre-reg for the July 9th event is open! I’m looking forward to the event and I hope you guys are too!

However, you still need to pre-reg for cabins via this handy new form! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...EtZk1N_6gK7IdRFBQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

They are open as of today and will close at 11:59 PM on Monday, July 5th. Usually, this would be Sunday, but this particular Sunday is a holiday. There is a map attached of the available cabins. Whipporwill cabins will sleep eight and will go to larger groups first. Hickory cabins sleep four. Unless you are kitchen staff, the TAVERN is off-limits. Questions will be answered via newplayer@chicagoalliancelarp.com

Cabins are first-come, first-serve on placement, and I will be reserving larger buildings for larger groups where I can. If you are by yourself, and not with a group, please type that in with anyone you’d like to be placed with. Please DO NOT email with “Guest”; those spaces will not be held in advance and can be filled on site.

If you do not fill out the form by the due date, you will be placed on-site when you go through Logistics. If you need help finding the right building, please ask someone at the Logistics table to help you out! I will be on-site around 9-ish and can help anyone at that point.

If there is a problem with your cabin(ie flooding), please see Logistics--Vicky, myself, or Daphne. We have the cabin lists and can rearrange you accordingly. Please allow us to place you in a building.

For our new members about to embark on your first weekend event, once you have done your pre-reg on the CMA, and done the form for cabin space, please remember to see LOGISTICS first! Everyone should be seeing LOGISTICS to check-in and get their cabins BEFORE they unload vehicles, or get into costume.

If you are plot or NPC, you do NOT need to complete the form. Go to Monster Camp.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at the above email, or comment below.

See you guys at the event!

alliance pokanoka.jpg

We will be doing more "open areas" so any group that does not use the form will have some primitives too chose from. Make sure to check in with logistics if you do not use the form so they can direct you. But the idea with the form is really to help new folks, and travelers. Its also good to get in the habit of this as at the National Event it will become even more important for bedding to be an organized portion of the game.

Thanks Ashe for all the hard work!

See you all soon!

Is the primative next to the tavern still being used for storage?

Is the primative next to the tavern still being used for storage?
I am not entirely certain, I would assume yes. I am waiting on the ranger to get back to me so I can figure stuff like that out a bit better.

Yes tenting is available for those who want it. There are like two locations we will point you towards, probably easier to show then try and describe here. With that said we have plenty of bedding space so no need to tent unless you want too!

Back