July Blacksmithing Services - Cass

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi,

I am taking orders for production this next gather. Currently I am wide open for any needs. As a Master smith, my workshop can produce quite a lot.

Let me know what you need and I’ll be happy to make it!

Kallith- I already have your strengthened Shield and arrows created for your arrival.

- Cass

Master smith Malvern,

I'm glad that you've found a place to set up shop in these new lands. I hope that business is going well.

I find myself short of weapons after fighting caustic oozes. Would it be possible for you to make me two long and two short blunt weapons? What might it cost to have those strengthened?

-Baeleon

Would you want all 4 strengthened?

I could 2 strengthening and all 4 weapons on Day 1.

Day 2 I can strengthen the remaining 2.

In total 1.4g for the weapons with an additional 6g per to strengthen. Looking at a total of 25.4g due to the high cost of materials the garden the actual weapons.

Cass

That I can do in a single batch.

S blunt x2 6s
L blunt x2 8s
1 of each Strengthened 12g

13.4g should be good.

That leaves a little more space for arrows if anyone is interested.

Cass

Remember that locks and keys tied close to the lands of Evodia are also an option.

-Gertrude

While I know their existence, I’m not sure I have the recipe or know how to make them yet.

Cass

If you still have time remaining, I would be quite happy to to fill it out with up to five light thrown weapons. Mine appear to have been sold to fund something more important at the time, and I find I miss them.

-Nikolai

Last edited:
Easy enough to do with my remaining first batch. I’ll have them available.

- Cass

Back