July Day Faire Preregistration is NOW OPEN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for our July 17th day faire in Chicago is NOW OPEN!

For preregistration now on, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, goblin stamp expenditures, and spell choices. We will have your battleboard preprinted for you.
Preregistered people will pay only $10 for the event. Those who attend the day faire will also receive 50 goblin stamps.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

The preregistration deadline is July 13th at Midnight!

The site address is:

4425 Brittany Dr.
Lisle, IL 60532

We will be starting promptly at 10am.

See you there!

What time does this event start?

Top post has been updated with starting time and location change!

My attendance is looking promising. You want me to PC or NPC?

According to projections, it looks like the weather for this event is going to be absolutely miserable (100 degrees, humidity through the roof). Is there a risk of the event not happening if the weather is terrible? I'd hate to drive out and find out halfway through the trek it ain't happening.

100 degree to 0 degree Alliance players tough it out. We simply ask you all to be prepared for the weather, bring something to drink and let us know if your feeling ill or faint...don't try tough out a situation you should ask for a break. Also be mindfull of each other and if you seem someone looking bad...get them inside to cool off. We will take shade breaks to cool off after each mod.

Tomorow is a no armor day if its as bad as it supposed to be simply bring the rep and you can costume lightly.

Be careful of each other and drink plenty of fluids double gobbies and a pick for a donations for 2-3 flats of gatorade. If anyone has an icebox bring it with ice and that should take care of it.

I assumed that was the case, but just thought I'd check.

We have a cooler - we just need the ice. We also do have a house with central air (yes, suspension of disbelief is ok when safety is at risk).

Back