July Event 2011!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is July 22-24 at Camp Sheppard.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends July 8th. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by July 15th.

If you Pre-Register by July 15th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by July 15th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. Guild NPCs pay only $10 to cover their food.
NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we're already posting plot information there!

The event description can be found here!

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of July 14th:
Jeremy H.
Scott (Chumlee)
Bryan G.
Cymryc
Leigh-ann
Adam S.
Sean G.
Gavin V.
David V.
Seth B.
Mark M.
Kevin M.
Barbara M.
Ryan W.
Evan R.
Kirstin O.
Nate B.
James G.
JP
Holly P.

Alison B.

I will be there as plot, (duh). Chloe Monroe will be attending as a NPC.

I will be there w/ my son Gavin (12).
He is aware of the basic page rules & will have him review the Page page before he head out.

Working up my back story as a Seattle game native.

Payments & Pre-reg done.

will be there, guild, need food
also I AM bringing two people, who will also be npc'ing. one is a vegetarian, and is wondering about weather she needs to bring her own food, and if so if it will still be the full $20

on the subject of those two, though, they are both 17 and have no way of ever getting their parents up to seattle. is there a paper i could print out to have them give to their parents to sign, or some other way to go about the underage issue?

Jordan said:
will be there, guild, need food
also I AM bringing two people, who will also be npc'ing. one is a vegetarian, and is wondering about weather she needs to bring her own food, and if so if it will still be the full $20

on the subject of those two, though, they are both 17 and have no way of ever getting their parents up to seattle. is there a paper i could print out to have them give to their parents to sign, or some other way to go about the underage issue?

I can say on the food side:
Breakfast will be eggs, bacon, fruit (apples, bananas, & a few oranges), bread/toast & coffee.
Lunch will be ham/turkey sandwiches & am trying to see if I can fit some soup in.
Dinners are being handled by Barbara & I believe will be pasta (unknown if meat sauce) & shepherds pie (meat & potatoes).
We will have salad fixings on hand, juice, & soda.

The pasta will be vegetarian friendly, but the hamburger pie will, obviously, not be. I can save her some extra pasta for the second dinner if she would like. :)

and does anyone have a response for the parental signature thang?

Just so I can make sure to be on the ball, do you have a transfer deadline?

Alavatar said:
Sarah said:
Just so I can make sure to be on the ball, do you have a transfer deadline?

Not specifically. I think Wednesday, 7/20, evening would be the best deadline since that will at least give me Thursday to input everything.

Roger that. :)

Alright, Jimmy has convinced me that the BSA form I posted a link to is pretty in-depth, and asks for a lot of information that a parent may be reluctant to fork over for something that they don't know much about. Seth, do you happen to have the waiver form in your magic box of logistics stuff? We should make a googledoc and post that, which would address this situation as well.

Back