July Event Favorite Moments

I s'pose I'll kick this one off.
- Rifting out of the tavern with Ole, Jonathan, Death, and Desease, because like Jimmy put it, "I'm curious."
- On the other side of the rift, being about 5-7 feet from Disease, just after Logistics reset, thinking, "I've got my full board and all my channeling back... She's right there..." And then realizing my way back from that rift would be through the Earth Circle for no gain. And watching Amber-Rose's eyes keep cutting over to me waiting for me to jump.
- Actually attempting to be the healer *NOT* on the front line. That lasted a minutes.
- Being asked for romance advice, and giving my suggestions about a blooming romance. Even old war dogs need lovin'.
- A bunch of really good interpersonal role play.
Thank you NPC's and fellow PC's for a really fun event!
Brian, AKA Tadeusz.

Yo... what an event.

In no particular order-
The Ser Juven / Squire Thea scenes.
- Ser Juven giving the players the option to use the undead against the undead and thanks to the Red Thorns prodding, PCs decided to take the more difficult route and execute Ser Juven instead.
- Squire Thea then turning around and using a Sacrifice for him.
- The waiting, obtaining, casting, and using of a sacrifice back, to prevent her from drawing from thes bag.
- Followed by drawing the black for Juven, and a spirit farewell.
- Ashley, you were absolutely amazing, and a joy to play off in that scene.

Emotional Mandara Bola.
- The confrontation with Allivio which kind of boiled down to "You're not my real Dad!" "I know you're going to, but goddamn it, don't do the stupid stuff I did at your age!"
- GET OUT OF MY WAY!
- "Hey, wanna crank call Zalim?"
- "Wait... do you really want to get Illahee to listen to you?"

Schpode, great psychopathic killer, terrible politician.

"Wait, why are you asking me? You're head of plot?" "Right, spent all last weekend having to parse everything by a different head of plot. Kind of forgot I'm in charge here. "

So many other things, both big and small. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to work with this amazing team. Thank you all, couldn't have run this game without you.

-Freaking people out as Jack's shadow

-Splode getting demoted in the most violent way.

-Seeing the confusion and concern on people's faces as they swung at my zombie character and their weapons did nothing.

-Free beef jerky as the honor bear.

Honestly, this game was awesome. So many good moments that it's hard to recall them all, thanks to everyone that helped to make this weekend amazing.

In no particular order:
  • Feeding the Honor Bear - always having jerky handy makes for fun rp ^.^

• Everything Mandara Bola – that friendship is something Amory holds very dear to her heart, even when Mandara is angry.

• Coro and Panda flicking Amory and Killian ****. So fun, so ridiculous.

• Amory and Killian navigating their different cultural backgrounds within a relationship.

• The Earth Circle “stand off” with ViVi – and all the “Why are you standing in the Earth Circle?” questions. We just –really- like Earth Circles, okay?

• Jack Diamond’s reaction to Amory suggesting a coin toss for story trades.

• The Whither Drake – Thank you Paul for the entertaining back and forth, going to weirdly miss that Talon.

• Talking death contracts with Panda and Rumi – that’s going to be very interesting if/when it resolves.

• The Red Thorns reminding Amory that her convictions and her oaths are more important than the
    political complications.
There were probably more – this weekend was full of such great RP, great fights, and great NPC and PC moments. Thank you all for such an amazing game.

Echoing everyone: Such a good event, so many moments.

-"NOT MY RUMI!!!" sometimes words just come out and it feels so natural, and Amber-Rose immediately going "I need healing for this one" and then running away.

- Drunk "dialing" Illahee, and drunken Mandara Bolla. Seeing actual emotion from Hibius (sp?)

-Talks with Killian, getting to know each other better

-Slowly making (friends?) with the Red Thorns

-Interactions with Garrick (sp?) and helping get his ax back

-Taking down Barb's vulture on Friday and Brian's undead Saturday, sometimes you just decide an enemy on the field is the one you want to kill, and you both gave me great fights!

-Any and all interactions with Tiny Cat, just because she is wonderful.

-Turning Ser Panda into Ser Super Panda!

-Continuing to make inappropriate comments as Rumi :)

Good grief, where to start.
-Nine rituals and 6 resurrections
-Assisting in the Sir Juvan and Thea drama
-Getting to sing "Do Virgins Taste Better" to a drunken Mandara Bola. I have been waiting for three years for that.
-RPing with the Savage Lands fangirls
-Talking wisdoms with Mortikai
-The "stubborn-off" between Amory and V.V.
-The mousekin resurrection
-A beautifully timed game
-Thanks to one and all that I got to RP with. I am sorry if my bad memory left you off of this list.

Echoing everyone: Such a good event, so many moments.

-"NOT MY RUMI!!!" sometimes words just come out and it feels so natural, and Amber-Rose immediately going "I need healing for this one" and then running away.

- Drunk "dialing" Illahee, and drunken Mandara Bolla. Seeing actual emotion from Hibius (sp?)

-Talks with Killian, getting to know each other better

-Slowly making (friends?) with the Red Thorns

-Interactions with Garrick (sp?) and helping get his ax back

-Taking down Barb's vulture on Friday and Brian's undead Saturday, sometimes you just decide an enemy on the field is the one you want to kill, and you both gave me great fights!

-Any and all interactions with Tiny Cat, just because she is wonderful.

-Turning Ser Panda into Ser Super Panda!

-Continuing to make inappropriate comments as Rumi :)
-Getting to purify the heart of the witherdrake.

Ashley, you were absolutely amazing, and a joy to play off in that scene.
- Right back at'cha Ben! I felt so lucky to be able to take on the role of Theah and RP that with you! Everything about that role was my favorite moment!

-Getting offered hugs from Tiny Cat while I was an emotionally distraught Theah. (So adorbs!)

-When Hivius gave Ser Juven's swords to Theah, after the failed resurrection. (Too Much Feels!!)

-All the RP as Theah with Ser Panda, Hivius, Tadeusz, The Redthorns, Amory and all the other PCs, before and after Ser Juven's death.

-Getting to observe the PCs in a moral quandary about a Tainted that they had witnessed being turned by an undead, while peace negotiations were still on the table. "Do we save him??"

-Getting to watch when Shpode was run through by Baki in the tavern. That whole scene was murderously perfect!

-Slapping my bony a** and saying come get some as a Rifter Skeleton, and then getting Strait. Up. Muuuurdered by the PC I was taunting. ^_^

-Fighting as Theah, shoulder to shoulder with Tadeusz on healing duty, during the Sunday morning battle. (I got to fight with the good guys as an NPC! O.O)

Last edited:
I suppose I should jump on this train....

-Horribly botching that Lore ritual on my Pinecone... Welp, guess I'm Undead now. "Friend Ole is Undead" being yelled by Amory as I turn around screaming to attack Ulric. Then Disease and Death coming in while I was imprisoned in the Circle while everyone was panicking about finding a life (note, if you would have killed me, I would have dusted lol), and Disease waving at me, "Oh, no no no. This isn't going to work. We need to fix this. Can we fix this!?"
-Jonathan jumping in on the rift last second because he was "curious."
-The whole Ruhunu scene with Tadeusz, Jonathan, Death, Disease and a corpse. (Thanks Kelsey!!!) "Yeah, I'm fairly confident I know what you want me to do, but I don't know how to do it. I was trying to figure that out when you found me.... Undead...."
-Face to face with Wither. "It's time for you to leave!"
-Chatting with Mandara about the planes and horns.
-Boobs of holding
-Hugs from Tiny Cat. Always <3
-Watching Ser Panda, Luke and Vina destroy Wither.
-The super fast town planning meeting. OMG, that was amazing. Why can't they all be like that?
-Baki taking out Schpode and then Schpode being totally fine and cordial about it.
-Also, I'm pretty sure this is the most times I went down in a game for various reasons. Botched Ritual, Mandara's Axe to the ankle, Wither Drake in the Circle, in combat at least twice I think...

Hokay here we go in not any particular order:

~ The brief stare-down with Drain from the hill, getting charmed, being held by her side, having my charmer be killed and then turning around and immediately chucking a Purify at Drain. It got spell shielded but I sent a Cure Disease shortly after and I think that one went through. Kinda felt awesome.
~ Tiny Cat Hugs. Just gonna hop on that band wagon.
~ The War Table discussion going so smoothly was hella cool
~ Soli meets with some delegates of the four nations. Talks about certain FOIG things. Savage Landers get up and storm out in a huff with one of her reports. Soli: "Well ****...."
~ Mortikai and Soli's discussion on Magical Theory Saturday Night. One of the best rp moments I have ever had honestly.
~ Hava's reading for Soli...which gave me hella chills. Zaz tends to be hella accurate with these things as some of you who got readings from Ahgatha know
~ Theah dropping dead right in front of me as I attempt to start a resurrection for Juvin and just being utterly traumatized by it because there was literally nothing I could do to stop it even though she was like a foot in front of me. And just being all "nope...I'm out of this circle" after that. Then later helping get all the materials for the Sacrifice together and eventually bringing Hava's ritual book to her with the page opened to "Spirit Farewell." Ashley and Ben you guys are scary good rpers.
~ Puzzle Room Shenanigans that lead to me using my first ever Life spell for Ole.
~ Being turned into a Spectre by a southern sounding Tainted Necromancer (almost made my accent come out Ben!), doing my banshee scream, then getting paralyzed and prisoned over and over again as Ulric by some miracle Gift of Life's me. That was amazing! Also scritchy scratching behind Ulric's ears
~ Gambling with Jack Diamond for his crow skeleton while acting like a reckless sylvanborn who "doesn't give a sod about money" but secretly being all "This may be necromanic and if it is it needs to be brought to the Earth Guild for destruction"...then identifying it while hiding it in my bag only to find out it is completely earth aspect rituals (some good ones too). Then later having "Corvo" sitting on my shoulder and everyone asking why I had a necromanic object and having to explain to them the entire process I had went through earlier over and over and over again. (Also there definitely needs to be a bird perch on shoulder group picture someday with Bjorn's Raven and Panda's Owl.)
~ Dragon stand off leading a bunch of us to back the frack up because "yeah no...we are not getting in between those two."
~ "Do Virgin's Taste Better!"
~ Talking to Korra (sp?) and Rumi (sp?) about the Sylvanborn clans of the Savage Lands and getting invited to have Mama Korra's cherry pie!
~ Korra: (regarding Soli being courted by an orc)"So it is true about the tusks and stamina?"
Soli: (flustered beyond belief) "I am not going to answer that! She'll kill me if I do!"
~ Panda and Soli making up after the previous gather drove a wedge between them. Chantell that rp was so touching and needed. Thank you.
~ Finally after having Soli going out with a certain orc for 8 months getting to do the Head Butt of Love! (she knows what that is! haha)

I think that's it for now. This was the best game I've had since I started larping a year and a half ago and definitely the best one since the surgery.

Last edited:
Back