July Event Pot Luck Sign Up

July event Saturday will be an in game party! Yaaay! Dinner that night will be a pot luck! Yuuum!

Are you a cool cook? Bomb baker? Awesome at appetizers? Know how to buy soda? Sign Up Here! If you bring a dish, you get a paragon package. Why not? Enthuuuuusiasm!

Taking requests.
Bill

Will there be electricity to keep crockpots warm or otherwise methods to reheat things?

Oh good, plenty of time to come up with the absolute best baked treats to bring. I'm open to requests and suggestions.

AshKitty I loved those cold brownie bites balls you made a few events ago!!

I will be bringing fruit salad and orange ambrosia and grapes in lime juice.
Not sure what Mike may or may not make. But I'll update this post when he lets me know.

Will there be electricity to keep crockpots warm or otherwise methods to reheat things?
I need to know ahead of time for reheating things so I can make sure it happens in a timely fashion.......refrigerator space is limited to first come first serve.....
I will work to have everything go as smooth as possible....

I will bring a pie of type to be determined. Dessert pie, like cherry or apple.

*I will be bringing a vegetable-rich rice casserole in a crockpot. May or may not have meat.

Last edited:
I've made a bunch of jam for the occasion (most likely plum and strawberry rhubarb, maybe peach if it survives the weekend before), and will also bring some bread, butter, and cheese.

OoooooooOOO I know how to do alchemies now. Who's up for cupcake roulette? *rifles through production box*

Bringing a couple pans of brownies...no nuts.

The Lovely Jacqui is helping me make several dozen chocolate cookie-cakes. They are incidentally vegan and gluten free- but do not let that deter you. They are amazing. I think some of you may have had them before. They rule!

R

what kind of kitchen facilities do we have to prep food?

Paul

what kind of kitchen facilities do we have to prep food?

Paul
None on-site, as we play on private property. The tavern will have some outlets so pre-prepared crockpot food can be heated (I believe), but the only kitchen is in the owners' house and not accessible to players.

Back